💎Despicable Overkill💎

A little girl with (h/l) black hair looked over at her parents in her cute red dress with white lace and tilted her head when she saw these yellow childlike individuals with her mother and father.

Scarlet: "Oh, there's my little villainous princess." She said while Herb knelt down. "Come here, Y/n. Come to mommy and daddy."

Y/n hid for a second before walking out holding what looked like a toy gun then fired it as a lone eye individual shrunk down instantly making her squeal.

Y/n: "Mommy, Mommy..." She said while running over as her father picked her up. "I made this, shrink ray?" She said while looking at her father if she said it right as he smiled.

Herb: "Our little princess, is going to be just like her beautiful mother one day." He said while he returned the shrunken minion to their former size. "With the evil minds of her parents."

Scarlet: She gasped softly before taking her daughter from her husband and kissed the girl's forehead. "You are definitely a Overkill, my little sweetheart. Oh, you made me so proud of you. One day, you'll be as beautiful as me with the combined brains of your daddy and I. The world will tremble at your feet!" She shouted with pride before setting her daughter near the three minions. "Boys, this is Y/n Overkill. Herb's and my own daughter and maybe your future boss one day." She said while Y/n looked over at the minions waving at them til she hugged Bob for letting her hold his stuffed bear as she lent him her stuffed red fox.

Teaser!