°•. ✿ .•° Chapter 5•. ✿ .•°

Jungkook pov

Jungkook pov

Jungkook and his aunt were on the road before daybreak after a hearty breakfast. Jungkook informed his father that he would be visiting his aunt. He'll accompany her to the Seoul memorial site. She'll go back to his family's home in Busan, where she'll see her brother and his family as usual. He had packed the night before, and he and his aunt were ready for the eight-hour trip to Seoul.

The atmosphere in the car was light. He and Aunt Hari were singing loudly in the car. His aunt had a beautiful voice, but she chose to be a successful exhibition artist and art shop owner instead. A year ago, the most recent small canvas painting he displayed in her shop cost nearly 12 million won.

And no one knows he's an artist. The army would go insane.

"First, we must buy flowers, and then I must reunite with my fellow grief counseling buddy," she says as she steers the car toward a small fisherman's market just outside of Jeju. There was a massive flower and fish market.

"Do you need grief counseling?"

Jungkook looked bewildered at his aunt.

"Oh, the government provided us with free counseling services, and I met them there during a group session." They lost a son in the ferry accident. However, it appears that their tragedy did not end there. Her husband and her attention were drawn to a large signboard on the side of the road: "Oh, we're at the market. Come with me; just put your hoodie over your head and keep your sunglasses on.

"Oh, my goodness. "Doesn't he look like Kookie?" a girl asked.

"Yes. Do you think it's him?" Girl Two replied in hushed tones.

"I don't know. Go, let's meet him." Girl One urged her fearful friend.

Jungkook quickly whispered to his aunt, "Gomo, I think we should leave as soon as possible. Two girls spotted me, and they will draw attention to other people here."

"Oh..." His aunt looked discreetly in the back, where two girls were attempting to work up the courage to approach him.

His aunt paid the cashier, handed him the flowers, and spoke to him louder than usual: "Let's go get your university supplies, Soo-Wook. You know you're going to Incheon soon. Come with me." She threw her arms around his elbow and dragged him out.

He and his aunt were in stitches when they were outside.

"Gomo, thank you... I didn't want the sound of yelling fans in my ears. They will harass you if they find out you are related to an artist, and I enjoy visiting my artist, Gomo."

Hari smiles as she looks up at his solemn expression. "I'm so grateful that my brother allowed you to visit me during this difficult time. Your presence allows me to focus on the good in life rather than on what I lost four years ago."