congratulation

Jin was sitting on the couch wearing a white shirt and tight black pant. His black suit was laying beside him.

Hearing a loud voice  he turned his head towards the big framed door.

A cheering voice echoed.

He noticed two koalas are hugging each other like there is no tomorrow.

"CONGRTULATION" jungkook smiled looking at jimin's glowing face.

"Thank you my darling"

Soon two older person entered. Jin bowed to them respectfully. They returned little nod with smile.

"Congratulations jimin"

"Thank you. But a congratulation would not be enough mummy. I need you most in this period of time. You will be with me. right?" Jimin uttered.

"Of course of course my another son is pregnant then I must take care of his all tantrums." Mrs. Jeon smiled.

"Jungkook give him the painting." Mr. Jeon said.

" Here it is. This is for the baby."

Jimin tore the cover gently. Looking at the picture a eye smile appeared on his face.

It was a simple cute picture of a baby bunny with two large bunny looking at it. The mother one has it's protective arm around the pup. And the larger one means the dad has his one hand at the back of the new mother.

"Wow it's beautiful." Yoongi said clapping his hand like baby.

"Look at our grandpa he is squealing with joym Father instincts huh." Jin teased.

Now jungkook finally realised THE KIM SEOK JIN is here.

Jungkook took the picture gently and ran toward jin letting him see more closely.

"How is it?" Jungkook showed his doe eyes.

"BEAUTIFUL just like my little bunny." Jin said ruffling jungkooks hair.

'MY' is the only word sounded so loud inside jungkook's mind.

"Oh you guys are already here. Common let's go to upstairs." Mr. Kim seok-ho finally showed himself in a pajama.

It's so rare to see THE KIM SEOK-HO in pajamas. His employees would've fainted if they would ever witnessed it.
But again this is Mr. Jeon and his family.

"Seok what's going on huh. How is Soomin?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"We all are good. Oh common come upstairs. We have a important discussion." Mr.kim came downstairs grabbing Mr. and Mrs. Jeons hand head towards upstairs.

"Okey we are going now." Yoongi said. Jimin who was observing the picture till now he couldn't get enough of it so he whined.

" Where are y'all going?" Jungkook said with a cute pout on his lips.

"Check up jungkook check up. We just visited hospital last week. But he wants to take me there again . And also I am showing fucking same symptoms like  last week." Jimin said being super annoyed on yoongi's  over protectiveness.

"Language jimin." Yoongi said jokingly while walking towards the door.

Bidding them good bye Jungkook finally looked at jin. Seeing him smiling looking at his phone jungkook smiled internally.

He sat beside jin and rest his head on other's lap. Jin unconsciously run his fingers through jungkook's smooth hair.

"Hyung let's play video game" jungkook suggested.

"Jungkook you are nineteen so playing video game is normal but being a grown ass twenty two year old man....its.....its.....ALSO NORMAL"

"Hahahahaaaa.... you are so funny jin hyung."

"Just for my baby brother"jin replied.

Jungkook sadly smiled.

'You are never gonna love me as lover. I know but I promise I will try to be the best companion for you through all good and bad just like our childhood. This silly jungkook will always be here for you to pull you close with a stong hidden feeling inside his heart. I promise.' Jungkook thought as a tear droplets ran down from the corner of his eyes.

Jin was busy in his phone but it didn't go unnoticed by the older.

Parting jungkook's hair by his hand jin pressed his lips on jungkook's forehead.

"Pressure of study. Huh." Jin asked.

"Yeah"

"Should I talk with some good teachers for you. They guided me. I think they will be good for you." Jin said while typing on his phone.

Jungkook got up. " No hyung I am good. Some mood swings ."

Jin set the phone aside. Looking at jungkook he said" you are getting skinny. Also jimin informed you are not  going out with friends. I know you are shy but if you are trying....."

"Oh jungkook you are here. Where is your mom dad huh." A pretty young woman came standing in front of them.

She has a sharp look. A beautiful smile.

"Oh aunt Soo they are upstairs. How are you ?" Jungkook uttered after giving a 90° bow.

"I am good."giving the short reply she walked away.

"Jungkook let's go to my room people are good at eavesdropping."

Jungkook laughed out loud.