thoughts

🌋LONG LONG PASSAGES AHEAD

"Hmm where I was?" Jin asked after settling inside the blanket and turned the AC on.

"Me being skinny and not hanging out that much." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

He settled himself beneath jin's muscular arms and a big bowl of snacks right beside him.

"Yeah. And why are you doing that. Isolating yourself is not a good thing. You are so young to do over working."

"How did you know?" Jungkook looked shocked.

"Jimin said. Give me the answer. Where are your friend you used to play basketball with.  And boxing what about that? You guys used to hangout right? Did they did anything to my jungkook" jin got tensed on his own thought he cupped jungkook's face "tell me kookie what happened"

Jungkook placed his hand on jin's which was on jungkook's cheek.

"Nothing happened. It's just....you know I am introvert that's why."

"Don't you dare to lie. You were introvert even before but you used to be more cheerful. Did somebody didn't treat you right?"

Jungkook left a sigh.

Clinging himself more towards jin. He hid his face inside his chest. And finally started "Jin hyung my team mates got to know that I can get pregnant they didnot like to take me in their team they don't want a weak slut . A school teacher offered me to spend a night with him. In boxing class a coach said that what's the benifit to be strong if I am a mere carrier. A friend asked me if he can get my milk. Another asked how I look down there how fat and short my penis looks like." He burst out in tears after saying all out.

Jin's blood boiled with intense anger. His ears turned bright red. He clutched the bed sheet tightly to control his raising anger. Cause he know giving jungkook support must be his first priority.

"Jungkook. Do you have regards about how you body is?" Jin asked carefully.

"No." Jungkook pressed his face inside jin's chest more firmly.

Jin put two fingers under jungkook's chin. Pulled his face up. Jungkook was hiccupping. Looking at jungkook bloodshot face flooding with hot tears jin had the intense urge of protecting jungkook from every hurt. This urge is not new he felt it from the day he got to held him. The two month old cradling on his lap is probably the only flashback he gets quite often from that age of his. Still now jungkook nuzzling inside his firm chest spreads the same feeling through his veins.

He gently removed pouring tears from jungkook's fluffy cheeks.

"If you don't regards yourself then fuck what other shitty people think about you. If you investigate they also quite often get on their knees or put their asses up for a thumb size dick. Okey. These people are so disgusting. Don't give them a fuck. If they don't want you to be in their basketball team make them regard that. Join the opponent. Prove them wrong. Those who wanted your milk tell them they are for the future baby and baby's daddy. They can go suck a man's dick to get milk. And the one wanted to see how beautiful and gorgeous down there tell them you are beautiful more than enough to please your partner what they will never be able to do with their small dick."

Hearing all these jungkook couldn't control but laughted out loudly.

"Oh jin hyung you are so awsome."

"Jungkook always remembers there are thousands of gay or even straight couples are trying to get pregnant but they can't have their own child. This is got gifted cherish it."

"I want to. I really want to get pregnant be a baby's appa. I always dreamed of a small little family with cute little one running around. " jungkook said showing his bunny smile.

"You are so strong jungkook. You have grown stronger than I expected. I am super happy. I am sure with a worthy or  unworthy partner or even without a partner you will always be the best parental figure to your children." Jungkook smiled sweetly.

Jungkook's eyes felt heavy. He just closed his eyes and drift into sleep right there.

Jin increased the temperature to give jungkook a comfy peaceful sleep.

Inside his head he started planning how to handle all those basterds.

Jin is always protective towards jungkook. It was never aggressive but pure care. Jin know he has very soft and sensitive spot for jungkook. Jin named it brotherhood. He himself know nobody gets hard just by looking at a half naked brother.

Jin promised to never hurt jungkook and always gives love. Even if it would cost his all happiness.

WHO'S URGE TO KEEP OTHER HAPPY  IS MORE STRONGER?

WHO WILL SACRIFICE AT THE END.....