glimpse of jinkook 1

"Jin hyung. OH.! Sorry. I will come later."

A flustered jungkook shifted swiftly from the door of jin's bedroom.

"Hahaha. Come in it's okey." Jin laughed out loudly.

"No no get changed fast."

"Oh jungkook come on I am not THAT big that you will scare away by seeing."

A loud whine can be heard from behind the wall.

"I am done."

"Oke...... ufffff JIN HYUNGGGG....."

A louder laughter came out of jin's throat.

After a couple of moment jungkook peeked through the window and saw jin dressed finely.

"Jin hyung I heard Hajoon,Changmin, Jowon sir got beaten lately."

While scrolling through his new messages jin asked "Who are they?"

Placing his soft ass on the soft mattress aggressively jungkook said,

"Those who harrassed me days before."

"Hmm"

"They got their punishments I guess."

"And who gave the punishment?" Jungkook asked while squinting his eyes.

Scooping jungkook up and placing him on his lap. Jin said,

"I GAVE"

A shy jungkook hid his face in between the crook of jin's neck.

"How long you will protect me jin hyung."

"Forever. I will protect my most precious person forever."

Without removing his face jungkook stayed still. He knows.

Jin will protect him from every harm.

Remembering a beautiful face a tear tickled down from his eyes. Feeling wet on his neck jin pulled jungkook from his neck.

He placed a kiss on jungkook's LIPS.

Weird right.

Well yea. It's a peck but with a sound of kiss. They have been doing it from when jungkook was three It all started when jungkook fall and got a deep cut and jin placed a kiss on his lips to reassure he is there for him and it's gonna be okey and it wouldn't hurt much. Because all the six old year jin knew is his father and mother used to kiss each other whenever his mother felt a lot pain. So he thought just like after the kiss his mother's pain go away, of course it would go away or else why would she smile? Nobody can smile through pain right? His jungkook's pain would go away too.

Just like that.

After their first kiss jungkook did stop crying maybe he was just clueless about the new feeling on his lips or inside his chest.

But one thing for sure the burst of Oxytocin worked so well. That after all jungkook just needed a kiss from jin to calm down fully.

Jin's misconception of not being able to smile through pain stayed the same.

So now when he looked at jungkook he saw the smile on his pierced lips but the hurt in his eyes kept unnoticed once again.