the date

"Jungkook what should I wear today?"

"Why what's so special today. Huh."

"Nothing. I am planning a date with tae. Tell me what will look good on me. You have better sense of fashion after all."

Jin said while walking up to jungkook.

Jungkook smiled faintly.

"Everything would look good on you hyung. "

"Oh let me ware a sack of pink colour or maybe purple."

"Oh hyung. You should  were a silk shirt paired with a suit and a tight pant. When you are ready for the date just left the suit. Only in silk shirt you would look good cause you have a world wide shoulder."

"Okey kook. And you better don't tease my wide shoulder this is to protect my bunny"

"Jin hyung, I have joined a boxing class recently."

"Hmm. I know. And you also got the best basketball player award at the inter school competition. Right?"

Jungkook just smiled and a little blushed.

"I am proud of my prince."

They heard a knock on the wooden door.

"Young master, sir and ma'am is calling you for breakfast come down fast."

"Yeah we are coming" jungkook replied with a sweet smile.

Coming down they saw jin's parents sitting across the table.

They are just shining with morning glow.

Jin sat down with jungkook beside him. Soon jimin and yoongi joined them.

"Jin I hope you are taking good care of your father's company. Cause I think you should pay a little more attention to the company since jimin is pregnant and yoongi has to keep up with jimin's needs. In stead of going out for a early morning walk." Jin's mom uttered a little rudely.

Jin's eyes opened wide. He pulled his head down,

"I am sorry."

"Hmm"

"Jin we want to have some important discussions with you."

"Okey. I will meet you tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow? why not today?"

"B-because..."

"Because we planned to go for shopping today." Jungkook snapped at jin.

"Oh!"

Jin just showed a thumbs up at jungkook and jungkook lightly nodded.

After the breakfast jin rushed out of the mansion and drove his car to the office.

Time skip

At the evening

"Tae let's go. You look beautiful today."

Taehyung was really looking outstanding with a leopard printed unbuttoned long shirt with a white sleeveless tee underneath and a pearl neckless hanging across his neck which was given by jin on their first date.

The curly messy haired taehyung was giving a homily vibe.

"Jin where are going? It's already getting dark outside."

"Yes I know. You know tae sometime darkness made us see some specific thing that light and shine can not."

"Yes poet. I understood."

After an hour of driving they reached the Haeundae beach.

Tae and jin got down from the car.

"Tae let's go."

Jin took a hold of taehyung's hand and started walking towards the sea.

Cold water touched their legs. Taehyung squirmed a bit.

They sat on the wet sand. Putting head on jin's shoulder taehyung looked at the setting sun. It's looking gorgeous with touch of orange and yellow pigments. The clouds are coral red.

"Tae?"

"Yeah!"

"Do we mean to be together?"

"I don't know. But we are together. Right?"

"Yes. We are." Jin wrapped a hand around tae's wrist.

There was a intense silence.

Both were sensing how the earth slowly entering the darkness. They felt like the nature is going to rest. Telling them bye bye.

It's almost 8:30.

All the city lights are shining brightly. They are so small.

"You know voo. In this pitch black night, we see each others shine more brightly. The deeper the night gets the brighter we shine. Beautiful. "

"How can night shine so bright?"

"It's not the starline it's because us."

"Throughout my whole life I was afraid, scared, horrified about night. I...."

Taehyung stop abruptly.

"Why? What happened?"

"Nothing. It's just dark is not my cup of tae."

Tae hide his face inside jin's firm chest.

Jin cupped his face.

"Tae?" Jin hold taehyung's palm in his in between his plam. Taehyung looked at jin and jin uttered,

"Will you marry me?"

Taehyung was stunned. His heartbeats are no longer in his control. He was trembling badly. He just couldn't handle himself. Adrenaline was rushing through his veins. He was memarised to see the sincerity in jin's eyes.

He jumped on jin hugging him tight.

Jin stood up and hugged tae tight.

He knows his silly baby gets overwhelmed so easily. He just tried sooth down his voo.

After almost five minutes tae looked at jin. Eyes were bloodshot due to crying. His whole face was flooding.

Jin gently removed all tears.

He kissed his nose bridge.

Tae looked at jin and held his fingers towards jin indicating him to slide the ring in. Jin took the ring out of his pocket and gently slide the ring in.

Tae wrapped his both hand around jin's neck and mumbled,

"Jin give me some time. I have alot to tell you. I need to prepare myself to tell you everything. please wait. After that I will officially say yes to you but not now. But don't forget it is always yes"

"Take you time tae. I am okey with giving you time regardlessly."

They both got up.

Walking towards they car they settled themselves.

Tae uttered," Can you give me something."

"I will give you whatever you want."

"I want a promise. A promise to stay forever."

"Okey,I promise" jin kissed tae's temple.

"Don't leave me."

Jin just felt a little scared. He doesn't know why this feeling occered.

He just felt like he is going lose his precious tae.