first meeting

"Jungkook?"

" jin hyung let's go naaaaaa......."

"But jimi....okey let me inform my secretory. I guess she will handle also yoongi is here. They'll manage."

Jin remind himself that his little brother is pregnant and also his mood swings are an issue right now so he just agreed immediately.

"Tae I am sorry. Jimin wants to go then I just can't refuse him. He is pregnant."

Jin looked up to taehyung to see his reaction but following his eyes he saw tae is looking at jungkook who has his face down looking at the marble floor.

"Oh taehyung this is jungkook MY EVERYTHING in short and jungkook this is taehyung my boyfriend. The one I told you about."

Tae walked closer to jungkook straching his hand he shooked jungkook soft hand.

Jungkook was having a mixed feeling cause the wide smile on jin's lips didn't go unnoticed by him.

He suddenly thought these hands of taehyung must be kissed by jin a lot.

He smiled sadly.

'Why I am having these irrelevant thoughts. NO NO.....'

Suddenly jungkook was engulfed into a tight warm hug by taehyung.

"Jungkook I should be grateful to you for raising jin like a gentleman he is right now. I heard a lot about you from jin.... jin has a lot of influence from you........"

"Yes. Jin's cabin and some of company's conference rooms are decorated by jungkook's planning. Jin hyung is really influenced by jungkook. He can't live a day without him."jimin just babbled out of the blue.

"Hmm"

"Jungkook Jimin let's go."

" bye bye"

Taehyung looked at them moving away.

A sudden insecurities spread out inside his chest.

He just turned to take the files all of a sudden a pair of hand engulfed him from the back and nuzzled at his nape.

Placing a soft kiss there the person voiced out,

"Goodbye baby. Think about what I said"