the boss and the employee

"Can I come in sir?" Jin's secretory knocked at the door.

"Yes come in Zara."

Zare closed the door gently and stood in front of her boss.

" Sir the meeting was a great success. They are ready to invest in many of our
Upcoming projects...."

"Wow! Zara that's a good news....."

"Jin may I come in" a boy with light brown hair peeked.

"Oh tae come in" jin gave the boy a wide smile.

"Sir are you free?" Kim taehyung uttered.

"Yes tae completely free."

"Sir I want to say that board members want to discuss about the upcoming projects. "

"Oh!"

"Sir don't worry we can manage another date for us. This seems to be so important." The boy stated. A beautiful confirming smile appeared on his thin pair of lips.

"Okey then. But I am sorry tae. I appreciate that you can understand."

"Of course jin being a CEO it must be hard to maint......"

"Zara you can leave now."

Zara walked out of the room.

"Tae you were just about to expose us."

"Oh jin you know what everybody in this office has a idea about what kind of relation we have. We are just confirming them."

"But tae this is a professional space. We cannot include any personal subjects in this."

"Oh jin come on I am having sick dream of you fucking me here on this desk of yours and you are stating that this is a professional space." Tae uttered after placing his curvy ass on jin's lap.

"Is my taebear want that?"

"Yes yes daddy taebear wants that."

"Will you ever get enough of my dick."

"No. it's so huge I will never stop gagging on it." Tae placed his hand on jin's huge bonar.

"Tae we never had sex till now. You just touched it twice. How can you say this."

"I just know. I am ADDICTED to it."

Somehow the pronounceation of the word 'addiction' managed to send chill down through jin's spine.

The sudden glow of determination in Taehyung's eyes were too uncomfortable to look at for a split of second.

Jin laughed awkwardly.

Jin tucked a loose strand of hair behind his boyfriend's ear.

Taehyung slowly put his head on jin's shoulder.
"Tae?"

"Hmm"

"Shall we go to my parents to meet them."

"Why ?"

Jin looked at taehyung who still sitting in that position.

"To talk about our relationship."

"Really?" Taehyung's almond eyes glowed.

"Yes honey."

"Okkkkkkkkk"

After few minutes they heard a knock.

Coming back to their professional posture. Jin roared.

"Come in."

"Hyungggggggie. Please take us to the Starbucks." A whining jimin dashed inside the cabin and a shy jungkook followed behind......