13 - M

"just quickie please daddy"

Dahil likas na mahina talaga labanan ang tukso, binuhat ko si ma'am isinandal sa may pader ng Cr namin.

I kissed her hungrily and roam my hands to her body. I unhooked her bra and cupped her boobies who badly wants my attention.

I pinch her hardened nipples with my fingers, my lips move to her jaw and give her wet kisses.

Bumaba ang halik ko sa leeg niya at sucked it that made professor Alvarez moan.

Medyo may kalakasan ang dating ni ma'am kaya naman iniligay ko ang daliri ko sa bibig niya to lessen her moan but she sucked it like a lollipop.

She move her head up and down while sucking it kaya naman mas lalo rumaragasa ang hormones ko.

I lift her shirt and remove her clothes and bra. I continue to give her hickeys while she's sucking my fingers.

" Fck Valentina that's hot" but she just continue sucking it and play it with her tongue.

Tumigil ito sa pag sipsip ng aking daliri at tumingin saakin ng nang aakit. Kaya naman tinutok ko sa center Niya ang naninigas kong little buddy.

" I want to try something daddy and I know you'll love it" nagtataka man pero bumaba na si ma'am.

Nagulat ako ng lumuhod ito sa gitna ko at binaba ang pants ko pati na rin ang brief ko.

" Valentina what are you doing? Are you sure? " Tumango naman si ma'am and she gently hold my buddy down there.

She slowly move her hands up and down while looking at it.

" Daddy it's really big, no wonder that Ella wanted you but sorry to her I'm the only one allowed to touch it"

She spit on my little buddy and fasten her movement.

Napapikit nalang ako sa sarap ng ibinibigay ni ma'am saakin, I didn't know that it would be amazing like this well she's also my first I'm everything.

" Ahhh Valentina that feels so good "

" You ready daddy? "

" Ha?"

She suddenly suck my little buddy while looking at me, I can see na nahihirapan siya kaya naman pinigilan ko ang ulo niya sa pag pasok pa sa bibig niya but she just slap my hands and continue to deep throat me.

" Fuck ma'am it's so hot in your mouth fuckkkk!"

She started to pull her head and push it until it touch her throat. She he grab my hand and put it on her head.

Nakuha ko naman ang gusto ni ma'am kaya naman hinawakan ko ang ulo Niya pa steady at nag simulang gumalaw labas pasok sa bibig ni ma'am.

She's looking at me while I'm moving my buddy inside and outside of her mouth, mas Lalo akong nasasarapan sa nakikita kong itsura ni ma'am.

I know it might hurt her throat but she want it and I'll give it to her.

She grab my butt to hold habang pa bilis na pa bilis na ang galaw ko.

" Valentina I'm cummig, I'll pull it ohh shittt"

Pero mas hinigpitan niya ang pagkakahawak sa butt ko kaya naman I have no choice but put my seedlings to her mouth.

She open her mouth making me see the white liquid to her mouth, she give me handjob to make sure that all my seedlings are pouring inside of her mouth.

The scene is so hot like I'm watching porn.

Nilunok Niya lahat ng inilabas ko, I grabbed her to stand up and kissed her roughly. I tasted my cum inside her mouth and it taste salty but it making me more horny.