37

Valentina

Mavis History Fernandez the girl who always annoys me, the person who make me feel all the things I never know. The girl who beg me to reciprocate her love and the girl who got my virginity that I always keep.

She got my attention noong una ko siyang makitang tumatakbo habang hinahanap ang kanyang room. I'm not a fan of tomboys outfit but when she wear those big shirt tsaka pants it makes her more attractive.

When she entered my room, she really got the attention of her classmates without her knowing and it makes me irritated to them. Actually proper hygiene is not part of my rules but when I saw her with her hagard look, sinali ko ito to get her attention.

And I almost laugh when I saw how she reached that time but I tried my best to not to laugh in front of her.

When she stand up and introduce herself, she didn't know how those girls and boys look at her with admiration in Thier eyes and I know it also seen in my eyes but who will not she's so cute even ganun ang itsura Niya kahit may pagka dugyot.

And then that night happened when she save me, I'm thankful dahil siya Ang tumulong saakin that time kaya Hindi ako napahamak but I cursed myself when I accidentally offended her. I know may pagka insensitive ako and I regret that.

Then she avoided me, I always got a lot of attention but I want her attention. I want her to always look at me I want her to talk to me and be always beside of me. That's why I did everything to get her attention like telling her to stay whenever we finished the class but masyadong matigas and didn't listen to me.

So many things happened, when she forgive me and screw up again but telling her not to go near me or in my office again because of Denver.

I'm really confused that time and torn between her and Denver that's why pinalayo ko ito saakin anf I regret it. It makes me more miss her, I miss her bringing me foods and I miss how she annoyed me.

And then nagbati kami and that streamy night happened that I will never forget to my entire life. Our first night.

When she introduced to me her little buddy, how she roamed her tongue to my body and how warm her hands.

She's really good in bed that makes me more crave to her touched. We did it to my room, my car and even to Thier bathroom.

Y'all can't blame me, she's so good and that 9 and half inches buddy that I always craving.

but all that happiness disappeared from me again when dad found out what I was doing. he found out im having an affair with my student so he got angry with me and even hurt me physically and threatened me that he will hurt Mavis and her family if I don't stop what we are doing.

Thats why i decided hurt mavis with all those words i didn't mean to say and god knows how much i wanted to hug her that time when she was begging me,when she was kneeling in front of me and beg me to reciprocate her love. i wanted to cry at that time because it hurt me to see her in that situation but I can't do anything because I don't want her to be in danger because of me.

She distanced herself from me, she became distant to me and I can't blame her because it was really my fault. that's why i followed her secretly to make sure shes safe but as i followed her my heart felt like it was squeezing every time she was with Annabelle.

I was so scared at that time because this was the one who was by her side when she was hurt na dapat I should be the one by her side that's why I was afraid that she might turn her love to her.

I saw her how they star gazing, how she laugh with her. How that Annabelle make sure she's okay and always take care of Mavis na dapat ako ang gumagawa.