Introduction

Character name - Shriya
Age -21
Shriya is a college student, only child , her mother is the only one in her family loves her, support her, her father is abusive , she grow up in domestic violence, not knowing father's love. she only have one friend name Lia.. In her whole life she only have 2 good friends, other than Lia there is Eve , she is her school friend , they choose different major that's why they study in different colleges. She has no love life , her family is poor , she never had a dream of her own , her mother always wanted to be her a doctor , but she is an average student that's why she never qualify for medical school , instead she choose business management, first time in her life she decide something on her own .
She love to read reincarnation storys because in every story they get second chance to change their fates , she always wish that to happen to her , other than this stories she love to listen music , because there is always fight going on in her house hold she always try to avoid it by listening music in full volume,that make her mind peaceful.she is a very kind hearted and jolly person, she always hide her true nature that is very funny and lovable,she always wish to live somewhere where she can live fully without any worries.....

Character name- Athena
She is the daughter of the only Duke Atticus Rian in the Baldhart kindom , her father is a war hero , most powerful man in the kingdom , even the king Noah always ask suggestions from her father. They are best friends, they grow up together. Athena's mother Arabella died giving birth to her , her father and mother's love story is very famous among the kingdom. But her father play the role of father and mother in her life , he shower everything that he have , in this kingdom nobody have the things that Athena have ..
But Athena is very weak and arrogant girl , she never goes out ,after the age 10 , after sometime happen to her life ,all she do is reading books , she never attended any social functions no one know how she looks..

Character name- Neithan
Black hair , red eyes the male lead of this story ,whose element is fire and wind , double element user and powerful next king to be, he leave his mother homeland because the king don't want to find anyone about his power,there are enemy, who can harm the price, he is the only prince of this kingdom, but he is related to Athena but how ....

What will happen when a book spell take athena's soul and bring shriya's soul in her body !?how the male lead and female lead fall in love?? How they going to survive in the world full of enemies....