Living in a better way

In the dinning table , my father looking at me with a sad face I'm trying to avoid it and eat but it's useless..
" Is there anything you want to say father ? "
" No no it's just you are not eating well , are you sure you're ok baby , you know you can tell dad anything ..
"No father it's not like that I'm eating what I wants to eat"
To be honest I'm missing my mom ,her cooking, I know i accept the reality but it still hurt ..
"Ah father I want to talk to you about something"
"Yes baby tell me anything"
"No not here , privately"
"Ok let's finish our food then"
After eating dinner I invite father in my room , I was uncomfortable because I don't know how to talk to father freely , in my past live I never talk to my father , he also never tried , I was always put distance between us..
After father came I ask him to sit he still looking at my face worriedly..
"Father there is two things I want from you and I want you to keep it a secret between us. If you really want to tell someone , please choose those people wisely."

"As you wish baby , dad will fullfil every wish of your not only two, make more demands I'll fulfill every one of them"

After hearing those words my heart feel warm and i continue talking.
"First thing that i want is the stone 'Solaris' , you know what the stone is for , I feel like i have elements power in me , but it's supress each other that's why the test didn't have effect on me , as you know you have strong fire element inside you and mother has water ,her element power was also very powerful, so I that's why those power within me didn't get the chance to show and supress each other , as for the 'solaris' you know that rarest gem can awaken someone's element power even if it's deep inside there body, i know it's very difficult to find but if you try may be we can find the stone"

"Hmm , I never give this matter a thaught , baby you're a genius just like your mother, but how do you know about 'Solaris' very few people know it's existence , and even if I have  to search end of the world I'll find the stone so have trust in this father of yours , and what is the other thing ?"

"The books you give me for years there were a book about rarest stone and powers i get to know from them , maybe my memory is loss but the books knowledge is still inside me i don't know how ,and  I'm sorry for forgetting you and the others"
"No no my child it's ok I'm glad somethings you remember even if the book knowledges "

"And the second things I want is , I want to learn swordmanship , and i want to learn it from you, you're the best element swordman in this kingdom , but I don't want you to train me infront of everyone, only you will know about the training between us , as I think in this matter , I become depressed in the past , I didn't do anything , but I'm the heir of this land , after you I have to think about our people there safety , I don't want to be a weak person and non-deserving person , I know you love me so much it's doesn't matter to you but I want to be the secret weapon of this land , of the Archduke , so nobody can harm the people the land , I ask Butler Bion he said about the problems going on and you're fighting alone all this time I know you never ask me or never want to be deal with it because as a loving father you always wants me happy but I want to be a strong piller of you , so that you can stand more strongly , and that's what family do helping each other."

I was talking nonstop looking down , when I lift my head I saw water in my father's eyes
"I always treat you a little kid , I never thought who become a strong responsible lady just like your mother , maybe your look resembles mine but your character is more like your mother , we're so proud to have you baby"
Those words make me cry to , I never hear those word in my previous life I always wanted to live how my parents wants to I thought that's happiness is but after deciding things on my own even though I'm a different person in this body father's words make my heart warm I was acting brave all this time but I was scared of the things happening here.father came and hug me i also hug back and cry like a little child in his embrace, he console me. After the so much crying, father no dad said -
"I'll teach you swordmanship ok I'll do everything to make my child happy you don't have ask me again"
"Thanks dad , ok here is how I want to train ,I'll train with your other knights in the morning and you will train me in the night without knowing anyone"
"You finally call me dad ,baby I'm so glad , but how much training are you going to do , and why the knights i don't like that you can train with me , they are barbarians , they don't have manners you will feel uncomfortable"
"I don't have anything to do all day, all I do is lazing around , I'll do train for 10hours daily I know it's difficult but I want to do it , and i want you to train me like you train your soldiers, i won't break my body I'll rest one or two days in a week , and I'll eat properly , and as for training with your knights I want to train in real atmosphere that's why, and don't tell any other person that I'm your daughter say some other story i want to stay in disguise give me the portion that change eye colours, and find a private place where we can train"
"Ok everything is consider done , but promise me you'll take care of your body if you can't train anymore you'll drink healing potions or heal by mage ok, and don't get too close to those barbarians , I'll tell you're the daughter of a friend who help me in the war I took you accompany my daughter and protect her your new name will be 'Luna' ok?"
With this he kiss me in the forehead and i said i promise everything, he told me to sleep and wake up 5am in the morning with that he left the room.

I always wanted to learn karate in my previous life never get the chance in this life I'll fulfill every dreams i have back that time , and the first one is going to start from tomorrow, one by one I'll be fulfill everything, with that thought I fell asleep..

(In the Duke's study ,"Lion , find the Solaris, take whatever it's mean but find it as soon as possible"
A black shadow disappear,[ this is a shadow group that Duke train for extreme causes they can do anything for Duke, Lion is the leader of the team , they don't use real names they use animal names] then Duke call the butler and tell him to arrange some things for tomorrow)