Encounter

After leaving the house I told uncle Alex to follow us from shadow it he felt any danger he will protect us.uncle did as I said.
"Emma i never went to the town show me around please" i said
"Of course miss"Emma replied with a big smile.
After we arrive, Emma take me to the stores to find a gift for dad , i was so excited to watch everything, it's very beautiful the whole town decorated with flowers and lots off shop are in the street , people were happy laughing buying dancing on te street I feel so good. After looking around I saw a small shop where a middle age man selling some stones and things i immediately ran to him , i like antique things like this. After reaching his shop my eyes stuck in a brooch , it was blue like the colour of my dad's eyes , i ask him how much is this and going to grab the brooch, suddenly another hand touch the pin.
I look at the person he was wearing a black pant and white shirt, he cover himself with a long hooded clock, a little bit of his body is showing, i look at his hand , i can tell he has a good physique.
"Excuse me i was going to buy that brooch please take your hands off" i said in a irritating tone.
"Sorry but we touch it in same time"he said looking at me , when I saw his face he has black hair and red eyes , those eyes were so bright with the perfect handsome face i look at him awestruck. He is so handsome, i noticed one thing in this world everyone look good even Emma is a beauty, anyone can fall for.
"Um miss" Emma said ,which make me leave from my imagination world .
"I already asked the price for this brooch sir , leave it"i said
"ok let the shop owner decide who asked for it first" he said with a firm voice.
with that we both look at the owner, i feel the owner was scared after watching us like that .he said with a shaky voice" well sir miss here already asked me about the price and going to pick it up when you grab it"
"Huh see , if you are done with your assumption then leave it"with that i snatch the pin .
"Let it go Nei , I'll find another one to buy" a young girl says with a soft tone.
I saw a girl shorter and slimmer than me standing behind the man , the man was too tall and masculine that i didn't notice the girl.I ignore them and asked the owner how much it it, i feel like someone watching me continuously i can tell the man Nei is looking at me and maybe he is angry , after training so hard for months i can feel this things . But ignore it , i can fight also ,if i can't take this man uncle Alex is there to protect me so i give money to the owner and he pack me the pin i left with Emma who was hiding behind me like a cat, after leaving the place i still feel gaze behind me so i took last glace to see the man , I directly look at the man's eye , and said with my lip "what ,huh ,fuck off " with that i left the place.
After that i was hungry so I ask Emma to find me place to eat , Emma take me to a small resturant which was full with people, we seat on a table and eat our food.
After eating Emma said she needs to go to the bathroom so i said I'll wait outside.
After 5mins 4people came looking at me .
"Are you waiting for someone, we will find the person for you just tell us" they said , i feel irritated but i ignore.
"Oh common why are you not answering we are good people" with one of the man came in front of me.
"Leave me alone i don't need your help stop irritating me." I thought if he didn't listen i don't have a choice but to fight them and i can win against this thugs.
"Stop disturbing her , leave her alone, you need money here it is" a look at the side saw the girl from earlier said that ,i didn't notice her features first now i saw her , with blonde hair and green round eyes see look like a goddess wow , if i were a man I will definitely make her mine.
"You don't have to help me I'm fine by myself, and this place is not safe as I can see you should go back where you came"i said to her with a soft tone .
"How ca i leave you here with these people, and don't worry my friend is with me I'm not alone, you come with me,my friend is strong he can save us"she said with i can feel fear in her voice.
"Hey you're brave saying all of this infront of us and you two won't go anywhere you'll come with us let us have some Fun"those thugs said and with that one of them grab my hand r other one grab the girl's shoulder to drag her.
This make me angry I was trying to ignore fighting since I was in a very good mood Today.
"Leave my miss alone"before i can do anything i saw Emma saying those thugs with anger while shivering i smile at her she look cute.
"Oh what a luck three beauties" another one of them went and grab Emma. That make me angrier than before.
I grab the thugs hand who was holding my wrist and give him a kick in his private area, he leave my hand and scream.The other thugs where confused in that situation so i take advantage of the time and first kick the person who was holding Emma then i ran and give a punch to the person who was holding the girl. They all look at me disbelief.
"I told you leave me alone, i was so happy today you ruin my day."i said to them
"How dare you bitch"the men's came at me together i didn't take another minute and dogde then and first kick one thugs knee , he bend over then i climb up on him and kick another man and twist his neck .
"If you don't want me to kill you leave I'm warning you I'm not a good girl I'll cut your things and toss them to the dogs so they can eat those in front of you"i said sarcastically
One of the thug who was sacred after looking at his three friend on the floor take out a knife and said"huh you think I can easily let you go" and came forward to attack, i thought he is going to come after me so was prepared but he ran after the girl , i also ran to  immediately, he was going to attack her i block it with my hands and the knife cut my flesh. I squirms but he grab my hair so i kick his stomach. He stumble but stand still then he is going to attack me again so in reflex i kick his knees to make him disbalance but he fall towards me it was too late to move so i close my eyes hoping uncle Alex will handle it , i was about to fall i feel a man holding my waist firmly and make me steady, i look at the man it was Nei, i look at him he is look at me in the eyes , his eyes are like attracting me towards him , i feel my face is heating up with the staring i move my head and saw he was holding the thug with this other hand , i move immediately and he look at the thug and give him a blow to his head that make the thug unconscious.
"Nei thank God you came , i was so scared" the girl ran to the man and hug him. The man also hugged him back.
"Miss Miss miss , you're bleeding"Emma ran to me with teary eyes.
"I'm fine Emma stop crying, or else this place will be flooded by your tears"i said that make her smile
"You're injured still making fun of me miss" Emma said with a pout and i smiled.
"Um, thank you for your help miss ?"the girl said
"It's Luna, and it's ok don't need to thank me and please make sure not to intervene with this type of incident in future not everyone is going to save you and your friend is surely late miss?" I said to the girl.
"Oh sorry my name is Rubel, you can call me Ruby"the girl said
"I'm sorry for being late but don't do this ever in the future, i was worried" the man said to Ruby looking at me "thank you for your help i was dealing with the bill so it take time"he said to me .
"No problem you should keep her with you , she can't handle herself but still trying to be a hero" i said to him , he was about to say something, Emma said first"enough with the chat miss let's go now you need to treat your wounds" i nodded and leave with the last glance to the man who was still looking at me. And Ruby was hugging the man ,but the man's eyes were in me , but i ignore and left the town and went to home.