Beginning

It was a ordinary day Shirya was coming back from her college , listening music ,in the public bus , suddenly she felt the man behind her getting close to her she felt very uncomfortable in that moment, the bus was fully packed ,she was standing near the door, it was a rush hour for employees to get back home , she don't have the space to move from there , she don't know what to do , she stay still for a moment, she thought that maybe a mistake , but again the man move his hand she felt this this properly the man try to grab her ass , she felt very gross , she immediately try to move from there but the bus  just press the brake in that moment she lost her balance and fell from the bus , suddenly a car came ,after that all she can see that people are  running towards her , her vision is getting blury , her phone started ringing she show the name tag , it was her mother , she wanted to pick up the call but she don't have any strength she realised that she is going to die , she thought "Is this how I'm going to die , from escaping a pervert, what about mother what will she do after I was gone , father is going to torture her more , there's no one going to stop him , she will be lonely without me , I'm the only one who was with her all the time , what about her food I'm not going to eat those ever again and what about Lia and Eve what will happen to them....." With this two drops water fell from her eyes , and everything went black .....

(A soft male voice saying 'everything will be ok baby don't worry dada will make you well' , there are other soft crying voice echoing)

Shriya's pov

What's this I thought I died why is my head hurt so much , who is this man taking non stop , saying not to worry , what do i have to worry for! Why are the female voices crying nonstop.
I tried to open my eyes slowly to know what's going on , but it's too painful,it's feal like someone hammering my head non stop. But I still take all the strength i have and open my eyes , I saw a man , to be very honest a handsome man , black hair with white hairs a like a highlight, his skin is like milk colour too white , big muscles, ocen blue eyes crying looking at me .. What in the world!!!!! Who is this handsome man what is he doing in my room , where is my mother, I scan my eyes to the surrounding, wait wait it's not even my own room , my room have a single bed with a rusty red curtain, with a big window beside my bed , and a small passage to walk , I'm not lying a big square bed atleast 5people canfit in this , room is big enough to fit my whole house , clear white curtains , 3big windows , furnitures are all wooden and well designed , whose room is this !? How did i get in here!? Suddenly I saw 4more people , 2women , and 2men , the 2women wearing maid costume different type of , one of the man i guess a doctor he is standing beside man handsome man , there is a another handsome man standing by my bed with a sad face , he is not as handsome as the first ma but he is also handsome , they are all looking at be worriedly with sad eyes , did they kidnap me ,but they are too handsome and rich to be my kidnappers, i don't have a single penny .. Questions are multiplying in my head...
So I open my mouth and started to ask the questions one by one...

"Who are you guys? Do I know you ? Where I am? What is this place ? Why are you guys crying? Why is my head hurt so much ? Where is my mother?" This is all I ask them , after this much talking I feel like all of the strength in my body drained.

Suddenly the handsome man said- "Baby my baby what are you saying this is your room , I'm your father , that's your nanny Marie , your personal maid Emma , this is our family doctor Holan , that's my first man ,your uncle Alex , we're all worried you fainted coughing blood , you woke up after 4months , I was so worried my baby , and why are you asking about your mother Athena , you know she is not with us anymore.."

"Wait what do you mean not with us anymore, you're my father , and wait why did you call me Athena that's not my name!"

The man saw me with shock , he was verge of crying the doctor then said to him that maybe I lost my memory due to the illness,hearing that everyone started crying loud and the man said-

"Baby ,my poor baby why did it happen , your name is Athena and I'm your father"

This is all I hear before fainting I thought everything must be a dream when I woke up I'll saw familiar faces again,with this my mind goes blank ......