First step

Athena's pov

Next day I woke up 4.30am , it would be a lie if I say it was very weird for me to wake up this early usually in my past life I went to sleep this time. After all night scroll through my phone , watching idols , movie stars 🤭. Then Emma my personal maid came,i didn't expect her to be up this early.

"Why are you up this early , I didn't tell you to.." I ask.

"We usually woke up this early for our regular work , last night master told us to wake you up 4.30am and prepare training clothes for princess"she said and hand me the clothes.

I saw a overdesign shirt and a tight pant in her hand. Oh! Crap , i totally forgot the dress code of this world , this is a world where people still wear corset and overly dress themselves. I should have pay attention to them .

"If i train is those cloths I'll die from heat, that's for sure" i said

"But the cloth maker up all night to make this , since miss never wear this type of cloths" she said.

"Well you can say my taste change, hahha. How about you do me a favour, go to my dad's room and ask him three-four shirt of his and two-three pants and also a belt or two , that would be a big help , and in that time i fresh up my self." I said with a smile and i can clearly see shock in her face . Well I'm sure they don't know oversized cloth fashions or women's wearing, men's cloths. In my past life i always wear those its way to much comfortable to wear those.

"What are you saying miss is that ok to wear those.." i cut her words and said "yes it is ok to wear my dad's clothes since he is my father , i know he won't have any objection, and also please ask the dressmaker to come meet me in the evening . I'll tell him the design what he is going to make for me" i said with a smile.
With that she left the room dumbfounded. In the meantime I went to fresh up , after 20mins she came with cloths with her.

"Here master said you can talk evening is his closest, and these are the new set of cloths he didn't touch" she said.

"Huh its too much wow ,well good for me I'm going to wear this from now on , thanks Emma"i said and takethe clothes from her hand. There were 5shirt , 4pants and 3belts. I pick a white shirt and a black pant with a black belt , and thank God there idea of shoe is same as modern world , she give me a pair of black long boot , she said people wear those when they went for  hunting. She told me that she dress me i said I'll do on my own ,it's still awkward to let someone dress me , and I'm very much feel uncomfortable with someone's touch.

I wear the shirt and tug the shirt under my pants , and tighten the belt, and wear the boots , I adjust the sleeves, and tie my hair into a ponytail .when I look into the mirror I deal mesmerized even after one month in this body i never stop looking at this beauty, she is tall 5.8-5.9ft maybe long brown hair and her blue eyes are like ocean it self , her pointy nose make her beauty double , if there is anything common between me and Athena that is the mole in our nose we have the same mole in the same spot, it's really strange . Then I thought about the hair its too long though I like long hair but I think it will come in my way of training, then i thought of something , I told Emma to come in.

"Can you do something with my hair so that it won't come in my way of training" i said.
Emma who was staring at me after coming to the room speak finally" miss you're looking good on those i thought what will miss look like when you said to bring clothes from master but you look good , and your hair leave it to me"

With that she told me to sit in the chair , and started doing my hair and after 5min she said she is done , and turn my face to the mirror, I look shock in this 5min she braided my hair in a beautiful way , she even add beautiful clips to make the grip of hair strong. I smiled and said thank you to her ,and i hear knocking on the door.

I look at the door my father was staring at me like she saw a ghost , suddenly his Eyes fill with tears i ran to him and ask what happened.
" You're looking like your mother, when we're in the war for days , she didn't bring enough clothes so she used to wear my clothes, and she always said it's much comfortable than her clothes" with that he hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Well let's go if you're ready , and after entering the training field remember you're 'Luna' my friend's daughter,and take this , this is will change your eye colour to brown, so that no one doubt anything and don't let anyone know about it"he told that looking at Emma and start walking towards the fileds.I follow him , evryone in this mansion everyone knows betray my dad is equal to death so every member is loyal to him.

When we went to the field I saw around 30men all around  age 17-30 ,standing waiting for their leader , my dad . He stand infront of them every one give him respect i can see in their eyes , then my dad said -
"Evryone this is Luna , she is one of my friends daughter, when I was in the war her father saved my life , to repay him I ask her daughter to stay with me but she didn't want to come freely so she decide to be guard my daughter, who is currently I'll ,you al know that , so I personally decide to train Luna as my daughter's guard ,she will be in the knight team ,your's team , welcome her as a junior knight and help her to train, she don't have any element power , so she will be train with team beta ,  Alex you'll supervise her. And remember one thing my friend's daughter is like my own daughter so treat her well if I ever find out anything bad about treating her you all will face me i don't even Listen whose fault was that"

Everyone understand what he said his command is like a ultimate words for his knights i look at uncle Alex who is looking at me with a smile i guess he knows about the training things , dad told his most trusted people about my decision uncle Alex , Emma,butler Bion was one of them. After his lecture dad told me to go to uncle Alex and take care of me , he will stay today with me and watch me , i really wanted to object but i didn't i know how he feels,so i agreed and went to team beta.

" Hello everyone,my name is Luna, please take care of me " i said with little bit of smike . I don't want to be friendly with everyone because I don't know any of them , so i always wanted to be on my guard.

"We're happy to have you in our team Luna" uncle Alex sald, " now because today is the first day go with the other junior knights and start warm up, you need to warm up for now , after one month you will start your sword training" he added.
I nod and went to the knights he pointed at , they all look at me and smile , i smile back , and one of them said to run to the field for 50times and that's how my training started.