Reality

FL pov

So it's been a month after I open my eyes in this unknown place , it take me a whole month to accept that I'm not shriya this is not the world I lived , I actually died and reincarnated in this body ..

To tell about this body , the body belongs to Athena Ophelia Rian , the only daughter of the kingdom's only Archduke Atticus Ophson Rian and kingdom's strongest healing mage Arabella Eoldie Rian.. Her father is also one of the strongest warrior of the kingdom ..

Where I am currently is a kindom named Emilia , God Emilia creator of this world blessed this kingdom with her own power , she created this kindom with her own portion of magic , yes I'm currently in a world where magic , monsters and every other fantasy things present.. so back to the story , after creating the kingdom Emilia select some of her  disciples , to lead the kingdom , among them they choose king Arthur as the kingdom's first king , they the others follows other titles, every citizen worship God Emilia in here , as a protect charm  she also gave a sword to the kingdom as a blessing to protect the the kingdom, but nobody touch the sword untill now , there is a prophecy that- "the warrior who protect the kindom from the most powerful disaster will appear and make the sword obey"

This is how the kindom build.. fast-forward in time--

30 years ago a great calamity called Arv suddenly appeared, a portal from underworld open and monsters appear all over the kingdom, they begin to destroy everything, people were killed , then the king at that time Norman Maxwell form a team to destroy the portal. The team contains 5 members, among them there was the current king Norman , Atticus, Arabella, Logan and Avery.... This five friends fight the disaster and destroy it .. after the victory king gave everyone a highest positions , Atticus pronounced as the only Archduke of the kingdom , Arabella didn't take any position, after the war Logan went missing nobody knows where he is , and as for Avery she also take the position of Duke.... The war was five years long in that time Atticus and Arabella's love grow and they married each other after everything finishes ... Athena born 4years after their marriage, but unfortunately Arabella didn't make it , she died giving birth to Athena . The Duke became lost after losing his wife but she complete the role of both father and mother in Athena's life.She grow up with love...

In the age of 7-10 every children in this kingdom go through a special test , which test determined the element they have within have , there are 4elements Earth, Wind , Fire and Water, after one element menifest in their body they decided to choose what they want to be, but this is not happen to Athena her father and mother were strong element holders , strongest among the kingdom , when the test held Athen didn't show any element power within her , for 5years she continuously test her self but she didn't manifestd , her father was not upset she love her daughter more than anything, this is not a matter to him , but this is something she can't accept, people start gossiping about her , they doubting her if she really had the blood of the Duke , she couldn't take it and lock herself in her room , for years she didn't go out spend her all time in bed in her room,all she did is reading books , her father tried everything he could to convince her daughter but he couldn't.so he went every other places and bring her new types of books dress, souvenirs..But For staying so long in a room Athena's character change into a irritating arrogant, she ofter shout at the maids , throws her foods without anyreason ....

On day she found lifeless in her bed her father was away for another business matter , they called him immediately and after he come he call doctor for every corner of the kingdom to revive her daughter , well he loves her so much he cried for days , days became months , after 4month she open her eye but that's not her it's me in her body. ...

(Back to present)

In my previous life yes ofcourse previous because after one month I can clearly understand that day i died , I keep thinking about my mother and friends what happened to them how they cope up with my death , it make me cry every time . When I first saw Athena in the mirror i couldn't believe this is me now , I accepted the truth I know this is unbelievable but i have to adjust this is how I'm going to live now . I have light brown hair , ocen blue eyes, they told me I look like my father only my hair colour resembles my mother , I has a cubby figure . Every time I saw myself in the mirror i couldn't believe this is me...

I read so many stories in my past life , so many novel, manga , manhwa , when a person got reincarnated they always ended up in the story they read that time or a game something they know about after reincarnation they changed there fate .. I also get reincarnated but why in the world I came here i don't know anything about this world , everything new in here I even don't know the characters, God if you want to reincarnated me in a world why didn't you choose like other stories i read , i have to figure out everything in here what's good ,what's bad, who wants to murder me , who wants to protect me , who is on my side , who is against me?!!!!!

But one thing for sure I get a second chance to live again rewrite my own destiny I'll live the fullest. I waste enough time , my new life starts tomorrow.......