Fighting

"Well I thought that , i don't have anything to do in this world , no cellphone , no internet, no laptop , no k-pop, no k-drama , no Thai drama ,no English drama , even this World language is 'Arektian' that i never heard of , i can understand and talk because of the body know it , so there is no entertainment here that's why I decided I'll train for 10hours , but what a bad decision i make , here i am sweating like a ocean ,my body covered in bruises, I can't lift a finger, I'm breathing like a dog , but still fighting"
"It's been 3months after i decided to train and in the day i train with father's knights and at night dad train me personally , i thought it will be easy because this body has a good figure, don't have any disease, perfectly healthy, i even start eating lots of healthy dish , fruits etc etc , but the day by day it's become more painful, the sword fighting the sword techniques everything is s difficult i never imagine, i should have listen to dad , when he told me not to train this much , i challange him, but now I'm regret it , I can't back of either so I'm trying not to die."
In Athena's room she was drinking juice Emma came in.
"Miss , the designer came with the clothes ,should I send him in"
Athena nod , and thought 💭" oh right I ask him to make me those dresses, i forgot, well after the first day of training i order the dressmaker to make me some dress and i give him modern design and make him understand what to do , he is very talented he take 1week to finish all the clothes, i order him to make tons of shirts and tshirt, and different types of herness belts , it helps my cloths to fix , i also ask for comfortable fighting pants and comfortable soft boots , gloves, leather knee caps , for not getting hurt , today I ask him to make jackets, winter is coming soon , so i need winter fighting clothes, I'm not good at designing but i make it understable to him ,and he understood very well." With that Emma enter with the dressmaker.

"Lady here are the things you ordered , i never in my life saw women wear this types of design but after seeing you wearing those i only feel amazed, your choice is unique and beautiful lady Luna , and this is the shirt that you order i make extra effort for this" dressmaker said
"Thank you , mister Loid I'm very much impressed with your work and i also asked the Duke to decorate your shop, and please remember to keep all this a secret ,in future i wish to have more things to do with your talent" i said with a smile
"Ofcourse lady it's a honour thank you for your generosity and don't worry no body know about this things and never knows those things"with that he left.
"Emma open the boxes let me see those clothes and specially the one I order for dad, his birthday is near i want him to surprise, and Emma, i overhead the junior knights there are a festival going on in the town do you know about that?"i asked , Emma who was arranging the clothes said "yes ma'am it's the winter festival, every year before winter there is a festival held for the clothes,foods,there will be also a magic show and dance show held , do want to go"
"Hmm, it's really interesting i never went on this type of festival let me ask dad first and hide the birthday gift I'll be back"with that i left to ask dad for permission.
Infront of the dad's office, "hello young miss" the guards greeted me, i bow back to them and asked if the Duke is busy , they asked dad if i can come in , dad immediately come infront of the door and welcome me with a smile , evryone in the castle know that I'm Luna, dad's friend's daughter, Athena is still in his room , and I'm here to protect Athena , i stay beside Athena's room , dad arrange everything for me , and i really don't want to stay in Athena's room because the room belongs to her.

Dad hug me with a big smile"baby , did you eat your lunch, is your body ok, you said it was paining yesterday, why did you went for the training today and you don't have to train today with me rest today , please Athe"
"Dad yes I already eat and i have some pain in my body but now I'm ok , and please don't stop me train I'm ok , but dad i came here to ask you something" i said with a grumpy face because I can't tell dad that I'm dying from the training he will stop it immediately, i don't want that.
"Ok ok as you wish don't be upset , ok , I'll buy you your fav cake if you give me a big smile ,and what do you want to ask?"
I smiled like a child , after coming here i was really miss my mom but dad never let the chance to miss my family, he shower me with love , that i never have in my past life.to be very accurate he spoil me every moment he never say no to me.
"I want to go the winter festival dad please."
"What !no it's in the town you don't know anything, you never went there , Athe what do need tell me I'll bring everything for you in home"
"Dad i never went out or see our hometown, this is why the festival is the best for me to explore, and Emma will be with me,and you can add one more person if you're not okay with me being alone but I'm going"i said angrily
Dad immediately soften his tone and said" ok then Alex will be with you and don't leave him for a sec ok?"
I hug dad and said"yes ok thanks dada"
With that i went to get ready , and tell Emma to get ready also , after get ready dad came" here i guess this money will be enough for you , and i told Alex everything, baby don't leave his side" dad said
"Ok dad stop your worries, i won't leave Alex and Emma's side ok" i said and left.
I was wearing a full sleeve tight tshirt,with side herness belt , and cargo pants which I tell the dressmaker to make with boots , i always wear this type of clothes other than dress like in this world , i take a hoodie jacket to cover myself i still drink the potion and my eyes are brown but i don't want to anyone to see my face.

At the festival- "sorry but I saw those first get your hands off the brooch" i said angrily, a young man with black hair and red eyes looking at me angrily "we saw this at a same time , let's the owner decide who he wants to sell those" he said , we both look at the shop owner for there ans....
How did we end up in this situation ....