Facts/Head cannons for next oneshot

This is for muffinzpogz

DISCLAIMER THIS IS GRIAN THE PERSONA/CHARACTER NOT THE PERSON

The oneshot will be based around the idea that Grian has autism also Evo and YHS plus build battles exist in this.

Grian autism au

* Grian met Scar when he got stuck in the build battle server while jumping seasons. Scar was stuck in build battle for a week and a half Scar got to know Grian and see his talents so he asked if he would like to join Hermitcraft. Dom and Rowan said it would be good for Grian and explained Grians autism to Scar before he asked his admin so he could inform him. (estimated before season 6 started)

* After Grian joining season 6 he got to see Mumbo again since Mumbo also was on Build Battle sometimes. Mumbo know of Grians autism because of that.

* After moving to Hermitcraft Grian kept in contact with the YHS crew (not Sam he's in an asylum where he belongs in this au) the YHS crew tend to send plushies, fidgets and more like that to Grian from Japan or their travels.

* Grian still lives on Wynncraft and the YHS server on breaks from Hermitcraft because of that he has housing on both servers.

* Grian also kept in contact with Salted, Jumla, and BouledeNeige they all tend to send him stuff from Wynn. Salted even made Grian a custom sword that has a fuzzy handle so it's soft for him. Jumla sent Grian a plushie of the baby fox pet from Wynncraft that Grian decorates with things that remind him of Wynncraft.

 Jumla sent Grian a plushie of the baby fox pet from Wynncraft that Grian decorates with things that remind him of Wynncraft

Wynncraft fox pet for reference link to render will be at the end also credit to Kiocifer

* Jimmy sends Grian tons of gifts from empires and from the leaders sometimes Pix will chip in and help Jimmy finding things with Jimmy or send somethings from himself and the Hermit Recap team.

* SystemZee knows about Grian's autism because Taurtis and Pearl asked him to make some redstone trinkets for him back on Evo because of this Zee send special items and gifts to Grian from Origin Realms.

Alright onto the signs of autism Grian shows (some I have it's hard living with them ngl)

* Grian can't understand feelings or express feelings himself. Grian also tends to take things literally and is also blunt when speaking.

* Grian tends to notice and get distracted by small details, pattens, and smells.

* Grian doesn't like to be touched without giving permission but he also doesn't understand personal space.

* Grian also tends to hyper fixate on one thing while working and tends to forget meetings so Scar has to come and grab him a few minutes before hand.

* Mr.Beaks is Grian's autism service animal.

Alright now onto who knows and who has a hitch on Grian's disability and a last minute idea I had

* Boatem, Doc, TFC, Etho, Scar, Keralis, Xisuma, Ren, Mumbo, and Beef know Grian has autism

* Hermits that have a hint Grian has a disability by his actions are BDubs, Joe, CubFan, Tango, Iskall, Stress, and Zedaph

* Etho knows of Grian's autism because I see Etho as a person with a more minor case of autism on the spectrum (the persona as a person not the content creator)

* The hermits that know of Grian's disability decide to surprise him each season with a secret area under each of their bases (main one is always under Scar's or Grian's base sometimes in TFC's bunker/mineshaft) for Grian's sensory items or toys like for example they have organized bins of things for Grian to chew on or a color ordered wall of putty

And well how that hermits come to learn Grian has autism is because their all curious on why he gets so many packages each month or why he's always disappearing to a hermits base hours on end and coming outside the next morning. Their also suspicious why theirs always atleast one hermit with him mainly Scar, Xisuma, or TFC. Mainly because TFC is with him a lot from what they know he barely knows TFC (sorry but TFC gives of caring and funny Uncle/Grandpa vibes)

Oneshot should be out sometime next week I have low motivation and I'm hand writing it first and going through it also before you ask why I'm hand writing it does it's just easier for me

Kiocifer page: https://forums.wynncraft.com/members/kiocifer.117675/

Link to their renders plus the one used: https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/fancy-renders-of-the-festival-of-the-bonfire-cosmetics.293952/