What is all that for? prequal

Grian has many secrets such as he was the mysterious Evo founder Xelqua or that he was a founding member of Wynncraft after being apart of the CraftMovie with Salted.  Another fact the Hermits don't know is Grian has two home servers Wynncraft which he gets free housing on for being a founder and the buildswap server with the YHS crew that also live there.  Little  did Grian know one of his biggest secrets was soon going to be revealed, but first let's go back a few years.

You see Grian wasn't your average child he was mentally behind kids his age and had trouble learning.  Grian also had trouble making friends and understanding emotions on top of trying to express emotions himself.  His parents had thought it was a short term issue but it wasn't and it was to much for them so they sent him to Buzara Town, Japan.

          While in a orphanage Grian met Taurtis and Dom and they became great friends. Then high school happened, you see Grian's autism wasn't very pronounced til after all the stress and trauma but Taurtis and Dom were always there for him, but one good thing came from high school he had gotten a family.  Okami and Rowan who were teachers at the school had decided to adopt Grian.  After a while they saw something was wrong with Grian because he kept shutting down when he got scared so they brought him to the doctor.  The doctor had suggested Grian get tested for autism which was a lengthy process but in the end he was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome.  Okami and Rowan were very supportive to Grian getting him sensory items that would help him and what not.  About 7 months later Okami suggest Grian make a server so he did he went under the name Xelqua and had started the server now known as Evo.

    During Evo Grian had found a few ways to hide his autism but to his dismay four people had found out those people being Jimmy, Pearl, Zee, and Martyn.  The four were very supportive and would all help Zee with the help of Taurtis make small trinkets for Grian.  After Grian had gotten somewhat normal routine and a lot more comfortable opening up then the watchers came in.   The watchers threatened Grian's friends lives if he didn't join them so he did to save his friends.  When this happened the watchers sent everyone to their home servers.  Taurtis had broken down in front of Okami and Rowan because he couldn't protect the person he swore to protect.  If your wondering where Okami and Rowan was during that mess they where in Japan with their two biological children they tried contacting Grian but since the server was on a older version it never worked.  After the YHS crew had moved to Grian's build swap server.

       While with the watchers Grian was forced to act normal but during that time he met Mumbo who was also taken from his friends so Grian helped Mumbo escape after a few months of getting to know each other and getting close they thought they'd never see each other again.  After Grian had helped Mumbo escape the watchers had punished him several times giving him a few scars.   3 years later a war broke out and a watcher spy had freed Grian sending him to the build swap server where he got to see some of his friends and family again.  When Grian was sent back to his home it was when Dom and Jthestar were fighting over who's build looked better when Grian had seen them he immediately lit up and said Dom's.  J and Dom immediately looked up and saw Grian they quickly called Okami and Ellen who helped bandage Grian up.  

       A month later a cow hybrid named Salted had accidentally joined the server and was stuck there for a while but he met Grian and instantly went this traumatized child is mine I will kill anyone who hurts him and then myself.  Grian acted like his old self around Salted  so Okami had thought it would be good for them to hang out with each other hence Salted was a few years older than Grian.  On Grian's server Salted had started the CraftedMovie after a joke Grian had made saying Salted wouldn't be able to make a good movie.  Salted proved him wrong and with this newfound popularity Salted reached out to a man named Jumla who was looking to start a rpg server so together the three founded Wynncraft.

       After a few years living in Wynncraft Grian wanted to live with his family again so before he moved back Jumla and Salted who basically also adopted Grian after the past few years both made Grian a plushie based off the fox pet which he then named Maui.  A few month after joining the build swap server again a man named GoodTimesWithScar had gotten stuck on the server in between the server he was on taking a break for a week before the new season. Grian had quickly gotten close to Scar after seeing he also had a disability and because of that Grian was comfortable with him because he felt like he wasn't alone in a sense. During that week Grian and Scar had played multiple rounds of build swap Scar was amazed by Grian's skills so when he was able to meet up with Xisuma he thought it was time they got another new member because it's been awhile since they had one.

Little did they know this would cause some hardships to the server will these simple hardships be fixable or will they push Grian away from everyone and back to his family who knows....

"Until the next episode of Dragon Ball Z"

I just thought that would be a funny reference. Also this has 984 words.