XVIII.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
༊*·˚☆: *.☽

i. act ii !

— 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 a lot less of Paul after the meeting with the Cullens

She understood why — but it didn't stop her from missing him.

Luckily, she had people named Emily Young, Briar Fuller, and Rosalie Hale.

Willow was sure the three women had never spoken to each other in their lives — but somehow, they seemed to have a rotating schedule of who got Willow for the day.

It just so happened to be Briar's day, Willow just didn't know it yet.

As the brunette laid in bed, debating on getting up and being productive, or taking an extra "five minutes" of sleep that would miraculously turn into another hour — she missed the sound of her door creaking open.

It was only after she was hit in the face by a pillow and harassed by a much too cheery for the early morning Briar, that she realized what was about to happen.

Groaning into the pillow still on her face and turning her back to her cousin, Willow promptly decided that the "five minutes" was definitely the better option.

Unfortunately, Briar disagreed.

Heavily.

"Come on! Up, up, up ya get, Willie!" Briar cheered, as she effectively pushed Willow off of the bed.

The brunette groaned once again and finally took the pillow off of her face. Staring up at the ceiling, she blew some of the hair out of her eyes.

"Why do you hate me?" She asked Briar. And suddenly the white ceiling was covered by the sight of Briar's smiling face.

"There's a fine line between love and hate, dearest cousin." She suddenly smirked wickedly. "Now get up or I'm gonna splash water on your face next."

Willow only sighed in defeat.

— 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 by the bacon, eggs, and pancakes Briar whipped up — that something was wrong.

Unfortunately, Willow was a warm-blooded human at heart, and food was her weakness. Which was why she promptly choked on her orange juice after Briar spoke.

"So, who's better in bed, Paul or Edward?" The russet-skinned girl asked nonchalantly.

"Bri!" Willow finally managed to cough out after swallowing the remainder of the liquid in her mouth.

The Fuller girl remained unphased though, as she shrugged innocently. "What? It's just a question!"

"I haven't slept with either of them!" Willow denied.

"Yet." Briar tacked on.

"Briar!"

"What? I have to be a whore vicariously through you, bitch! So, who's it gonna be first?" She suddenly leaned forward on the table, all too eager to hear what Willow had to say.

The Sinclair girl only laughed. "Briar. Paul is my boyfriend."

Her cousin nodded, "Right. So him first? Or is he the kind of guy to like- wanna claim his girl after?" She asked.

"Briar! I'm only ever going to sleep with Paul. And when that time comes, you will most certainly not hear about it." Willow laughed, even though Briar seemed to be focusing on something behind her.

"Thinking of me in bed already, babe?" Willow turned around and made eye contact with a smirking Paul who was leaning on the doorway with his arms crossed.

"I-"

Paul moved closer to where she sat so he could kiss her on the forehead. "You're not just using me for my body, are you?" He teased.

Before Willow could reply, the sound of Briar's laughter cut her off. "Me personally — I think Edward's hotter."

The Quileute boy's head snapped up to Briar, the smile on his face replaced with a glare. And then he looked back towards Willow, who was also now laughing.

"Babe! Deny it!" He whined slightly.

The brunette smirked teasingly, as she moved to hug Paul's waist with one arm. "Come on babe, you know I'd choose you over Edward in a heartbeat."

But Paul still pouted. "My body's hotter too, right?" He ignored the snort coming from Briar's seat and stared at Willow until she replied.

She rolled her eyes playfully, before nodding. "Yes, my love. Your body is hotter."

He smirked smugly and even stuck his tongue out at Briar in a childish form of victory.

Before anyone could continue the conversation though, the sound of Paul's phone ringing stopped the three teens.

Both Paul and Willow read the name flashing on his phone.

Sam.

The couple shared a look before Paul excused himself from the table — Willow following closely behind.

"Sam? Did something happen?" Paul questioned, putting the phone on speaker for Willow's benefit.

"Hey Paul, it's Emily. Sam asked me to call and tell you that he needs you back ASAP. Victoria...she's back and we need all wolves out."

The dread Willow had been feeling for the longest time was displayed all over Paul's face, and she sighed forlornly.

This wasn't going to be good.