𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮

𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 . . . 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧

𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴

𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢

noa james and conrad fisher had been dating for eleven months, anyone with a pair of eyes could see how perfect the pair of teens were for each other. they were each others first everything's, their first kiss was shared on the monkey bars in third grade and after that awkward encounter they never interacted again until the sophomore homecoming dance where they became friends again. which eventually led to them dating at the beginning of their senior year where they took each other's virginity and after 6 short months became both of their's first love.

they were inseparable, conrad was completely obsessed with noa, and she him,  it was as if they were made for each other.

when conrad decided to invite his girlfriend to his favourite place in the world to spend the summer together the girl couldn't decline.

they were at one of their happiest times in cousins beach, how was conrad supposed to know the presence of a girl would ruin his summer, and his relationship.

it would certainly be a summer to remember.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

kristine froseth as noa james

"i don't know con, it's just, i feel like you like belly"

christopher briney as conrad fisher

"stop that noa, we both know that i love you"

all other cast members as themselves

𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯, 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺

𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠, 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢