𝙤𝙣𝙚

"here let me get that" conrad called out to his girlfriend as he ran over to help her lift her suitcase into his jeep. 

"conrad, i'm fine" but before she could stop him he had already placed the bag in the car, smirking down at the girl as she rolled her eyes at his actions. 

"well thank you anyway" she sighed. 

"hey! it's what boyfriends are for" he spoke as he lifted her chin to place a kiss on her lips, her hands reaching for his hair, but before they could get carried the girl stepped back.

"ok seriously we have to go" noa giggled looking up at her boyfriend, he rolled his eyes in response leading her back to the car.

"are you excited?" conrad asked the girl as his hand sat atop her thigh in its comfortable, familiar position

"of course, but i'm just worried not everyone will like me" she sighed from the passenger seat. her words made the boy sigh as well.

"i promise you no, they will love you, just like my mom and jere do and just like i do" he smiled moving his hand from her thigh to grab to hand and placed a kiss to her palm, making her smile as well.

"here we are" conrad's voice awoke noa from her thoughts, lifting her head to take in the large beach house in front of her.

"wow" was all the girl could get out, making conrad chuckle lightly, as he stepped out of the car to go unload their bags, the girl following shortly behind. but before noa could even attempt to pull her bag out of the back, she was tackled to the ground by a familiar body.

"you guys are here!" jeremiah shouted as he jumped the girl, making conrad look at the boy with disappointment.

"jere, get off of her, she's too small to get crushed by you" he shook his head at his brother's actions, helping his girlfriend up from the ground.

"sorry jamesy" jeremiah spoke shortly, making noa smile at the nickname she only ever heard from jeremiah.

"it's fine jere, i'm fine, just don't do it again" her firm tone made conrad chuckle as he encircled his arms around the girl's waist, making her lean her head back onto the boy's chest, him placing a kiss to her temple.

"ew gag, i do not need to see that right now, just go give your lovely lady a tour, i'll get the bags, mom wants to see her" jeremiah fake vomited before smiling at the couple.

conrad took noa's hand in his leading her inside the house showing her a bit of the home before stopping in the kitchen to see his mother who was preparing dinner for the first night.

"connie, noa, you guys made it!" susannah smiled at the pair walking over to pull noa into a tight embrace, before giving the same to her older son,

"yes we did" conrad stated as he returned back to his position with his girlfriend.

"well you guys go unpack before the conklin's get here, laurel is so excited to meet noa!" susannah showcased her bright smile, before conrad nodded and grabbed the girl's hand, leading her upstairs to their shared bedroom. as conrad closed the door behind them noa began to turn around taking in the full room, making conrad smile at her before wrapping his arms around her waist and smiling down at her before kissing her forehead.