𝙩𝙚𝙣

𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮

☼☼☼

as the red jeep pulled into the spot at the drive in with a clear view of belly leaning in to kiss cam, guilt started to rush over noa. she felt terrible the poor girl just wanted to go on a date with a boy and her brother and his friends are crashing it. the boys all began to make kissing noises and laughing, conrad joining in, trying to teach him a lesson noa moved away from him, causing his hand to fall from her thigh. conrad frowned turning to face his girlfriend who had an annoyed look on her face as she began to scroll through her phone. but before he could say anything belly was at their car window.

"what the hell do you think you're doing?" the younger girl yelled, her voice causing noa to finally look up from her phone.

"uh just catching the end of our favourite movies. i mean..."

"you have no right!" belly continued yelling, "you have to go!"

"oh belly relax. we were just joking around" jeremiah cut in

"belly i'm so sorry, i promise i tried to stop them-" noa tried to apologise

"steven, if you don't leave, i swear to god i will send everyone in this car your dramione fanfic" belly threatened her older brother

"you wouldn't"

"oh, and he spent an entire chapter talking about draco's 'wand'" belly elaborated

"bro" conrad laughed, turning to face noa who's annoyed face was starting to turn into a smile

"steven come on, you know don't be embarrassed, man" jeremiah laughed, "draco's hot"

"gag" noa murmured, "no he's not" her words making conrad chuckles

"drop it! drop it"

"hey seriously" belly said facing conrad, "please leave"

"all right, let's go guys" conrad said clearing his throat as he locked eyes with the conrad girl

this small action wasn't noticed by anyone but noa, conrad didn't like belly did he?

"what?"

"wait. what" steven joined in, "are you kidding me?"

"steven drive the car" belly stated

"it was your idea, conrad" steven rolled his eyes beginning to drive away.

𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 . . . 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara