𝙨𝙞𝙭

𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮

☼☼☼

It had now been a few hours since the bonfire, and since the kids got busted for underage drinking by the police... and laurel, and now noa was standing in the kitchen with a glass of water scrolling on her phone, before she was startled by someone else entering the room.

"jesus, you scared me" noa said placing her hand over her heart

"oh sorry" belly apologised to the older girl

"what's up?" noa asked

"oh nothing, i thought you were conrad" belly smiled looking down

"god no, he passed out ages ago, like literally the second i put him bed, big baby" noa laughed thinking about her boyfriends actions, this made belly smile

"so uh are you doing the deb thing?" belly asked, hoping she would say no so she could have conrad as her escort.

"yeah probably, my mom was desperate for me to do one, so may as well get it over with" noa shrugged, "you?"

"yeah, i want to show everyone that i am mature now" belly stood up

"well i've only known you for like a day and i think you're pretty mature, so who's gonna be your date?" noa quizzed her excitedly, in belly's mind she knew exactly who she wanted to be her date, but unfortunately she couldn't tell noa that.

"oh i really don't know, i met this guy last night, so maybe him" belly sighed rubbing her arm

"cam? he was a cutie" noa smiled at the younger girl 

"yeah cam, he was really nice" belly nodded before sighing, "the only thing is i don't want the boys to tease me, like they're so annoying".

"don't even worry about them, they will always be boys, aka dumb and annoying, i speak from experience when i say older brothers are the worse, i have two, but you get to a point when you go back to being best friends, it just takes a while" noa smiled, thinking about her relationships with her older brothers.

"now if you'll excuse me, i have to go check on a big dumb boy who drank too much last night" she giggled standing up from her stool she had been sitting on, "night belly"

"night noa" belly waved off the older girl up the stairs. as she sit with the silence she couldn't help but feel awful, she had been so mean to noa, and still the girl was lovely to her, how was she supposed to steal her boyfriend?