𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮

☼☼☼

a few minutes had passed since the awkward dinner between the two families has occurred, conrad immediately whispering to noa that he was going to go out by the pool and smoke as she got ready, to which she nodded in response. 

as conrad was sitting by the pool joint in hand, he realised he had completely forgotten about belly's night swims. a realisation that had only occurred when belly opened the back door and began walking over the pool, throwing her towel onto a chair. the teen girl jumped into the pool swimming up to the surface to stare at conrad with those  loving eyes again. which made him uncomfortable, it wasn't like he had been oblivious to belly's obvious crush on him, he just didn't want anything to do with it, he had noa, and he loved noa.

"i thought you said smoking pot changes the way your brain processes information."

☼☼☼

completely unaware to the conversation taking place downstairs between her boyfriend and the girl that had been in love with him since she was ten, noa was now flattening her top out while looking in the mirror, the girl couldn't figure out what to wear, she wanted to look nice but not over the top, but she finally thought she had found something to wear, a baby blue tank top paired with black denim shorts with her brother red soxs jumper over the top for warmth.

pulling her phone out of her pocket she skimmed over her snapchat checking if there was anything important she had to open before she was interrupted by a loud barge into the room from steven and jeremiah.

"are you ready to go?!" they exclaimed simultaneously, the laughed nodding.

"i'll just go get con" the girl smiled to the boys

☼☼☼

as noa began to turn down the hallway out to the pool she noticed a conversation happening between conrad and belly thinking it was nothing she just continued to walk outside.

"then what is it conrad?" she heard belly exclaim, "we're friends you can trust me"

"belly..." he began but knew she wasn't the person, the girl, he wanted to confess to, but before he could finish he noticed the back door opening revealing his girlfriend walking out, he couldn't help but smile at her, which she smiled back at.

"hey guys, sorry to interrupt, but are ready to head off con?" the girl asked looking down at him

"uh yeah" the boy stood up before leaning down to wrap his arms around her pulling her into a kiss, which she turned away from.