Chapter 1

"Mahal, ano 'to bakit nakaayos ang mga damit ninyo ni Seb?"

"Ilalayo ko siya sa'yo, di ba ito naman ang gusto mo? Uunahan na kita, para hindi na kami abala sa'yo... Sa panlalalaki mo!"

Celine can't believe what Florence had said,

"Teka, anong—kahit kailan hindi ako nagtaksil sa'yo, alam mo 'yan Flo! I've been loyal to you all these years tapos maniniwala ka sa mga chismis?!?"

"Huwag mo akong binibilog, Celine! I have concrete evidences, may mga nag send sa akin ng screenshot!"

"Florence, putangina naman pagod na ako.. Let's just end this! Ako na lang ang lalayo, but i'll take Stefan with me!"

"Fine, you can have him.. Pero huwag kang umasang makikita mo pa si Sebastian after this, ginusto mo 'to eh.. Panindigan mo!"

That is the last time Florence and Celine had an argument, a baseless accusations that made their life ruined.

22 years after..

"Ma, bakit hinintay nyo pa ako.. Nakatulog na kayo sa couch, akyat na po tayo." Sebastian assist his mother Florence to her room,

"Hindi kasi ako mapalagay na hindi ka pa umuuwi, Seb.. Nag aalala lang si Mama."

"Ma naman, sabi ko po sa inyo dadaan pa ako kina Zander para gumawa ng presentation. Hindi naman na ako baby eh."

Florence turned around and squish Seb's face, the latter smiles.

"Para sa akin, baby ka pa. Sa ayaw at gusto mo, hanggang mag 40 ka pa!"

"Maaa!" he protested,

"Sige na, mag change ka na.. Matutulog na talaga ako, goodnight!" she kissed his forehead before she entered her room.

Seb went to his room, he got his fresh clothes.. Then there's a photograph that went into the ground, he pick it up.

"September 4, 2014-last birthday namin ni Kuya Stefan, last picture na pinadala ni Mommy.." he looked at it, placed it in his heart. "I hope that Mama would forgive Mommy for leaving, ano na kaya ang buhay nila abroad?" he sighed, then went to the bathroom to shower.

He's unaware that Florence heard what he said, what if they didn't leave?

𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹, 𝑼𝑲

"Mom, umiiyak ka na naman?" Stefan saw his Mom wiping out her tears,

"Wala 'to, anak.." she said, but Stefan is not convinced. He peep to her side,

"Sus, hindi daw.. I know you've been crying eversince you receive Seb's last letter to us, before we moved here." he said. "Kailan po ba kayo magmamatigas kay Mama, ipit na ipit na kasi kami eh!"

"Are you implying na kasalanan ko ang lahat, na inilayo kita sa Mama at kapatid mo ha, Stefan? I did it for us!"

"Bakit mukha kayong guilty, ibig sabihin totoo?"

Hearing that from Stefan, Celine can't control her emotions, she slapped him on his face!

"I-i'm sorry, anak.. I-i didn't mean it!" Celine realizing her actions, she tried to embrace her son but he push her away.

Stefan went upstairs and slam his bedroom door, leaving Celine crying on the floor.

This is not new, Celine and Stefan had past arguments in everything—Academics, moving into new house, even wanting to come home for his twin brother Sebastian. She doesn't want him to be involved into her ex's life anymore.. But how about their children?

"Hello, Steve.. Stefan here, i just want to know if the tix still available? Yes, i just filed my resignation letter to Mr. Sullivan and he approve it.. When's the flight to Manila? Wednesday night? Yeah, sure.. I'll be there 2 hours early. Ok, mate. Thank you!" he ended the call, his bags are now packed and he's gonna catch a flight to Manila when his Mom went to Edinburgh, meeting her client on weekend.

Wednesday night..

Stefan went home early from office, his Mom didn't know that he resigned. He act normal.

"Anak, aalis na ako ha.. Make sure that all the doors are locked. Alam mo naman ang kaso ng burglary dito mataas." Celine check her backpack if she forgot something,

"Yes, Mom. Ay, aalis nga po pala ako papunta ng pub mamaya." he said,

"Sige, basta you know where to put the keys when you leave." she look at him and caress his face, "Mahal na mahal kita, anak ko. Ikaw na lang ang natitira sa akin.. I'm sorry about what happened last night, i didn't mean it."

"Wala na po sa akin 'yon, Mom. Ok na tayo." he hugged her tight and kisses her hair.

"Please, don't drink and drive.. Ride a cab if you must. love you!"

"Love you too so much more, Mom." his words aren't sincere, but he's good at faking it.

After that hug, Celine kissed Stefan's forehead before she leave.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
10:50 PM 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑨𝒊𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕

Stefan wait at the departure area, he's been planning it all along.. He loves his Mom but he needs to see his brother and his Mama.

He got a direct flight to Manila, he have to wait for 14 hours till he finally reach his destination.

Stefan is seated near the window, thinking about his Mom.. But he have to do it, or else he got no chance.

His Mom's closest friend, Capt. Emilio "Miong" Perez gave him the address where he could find his Mama Florence and Sebastian.

Can't wait to see you, Mama and Seb! Ano na kaya ang hitsura nila ngayon? he thought.

His thoughts were disrupted when the flight attendant demonstrate the safety precautions and reminders while on board.

After that, the plane went up.