Chapter 11

"Is Mommy awake?" Florence asked the twins, they shrug their shoulders.

It's Celine's birthday, they prepare a birthday breakfast especially for her.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, happy birthday..... Happy birthday to you!" three of them sang it harmoniously that made Celine smile.

"Make a wish na, Mom!" Sebastian excitedly handed her the cake, she closed her eyes and clapped her hands to blow the light off the candle. The three of them cheered, Celine kissed them one by one. But of course, when it comes to her wife they shared a passionate smooch.

"Ay, ano ba 'yan! Ang aga nyo naman magpakilig!" Stefan uttered, he loved how his mothers display their affection to each other. "Iwan muna namin kayo, Ma.. Mom, para-" he didn't finish his words when Seb lightly elbows his rib.

"Enjoy your day, Mommy!" Sebastian drag his twin out of the room, now the two are alone. At least.

"Oh, bakit ganyan ka makatingin sa akin? Hindi mo ba gusto yung surprise?" Florence asked, Celine just hugged her tight.

"Eto naman, nagtaray na agad.. Syempre, gusto! It's the best birthday gift that i ever received! Having you beside me and our children makes me feel alive." Celine touches Florence's face before kissing her lips, "Ano, dito lang ba tayo?"

"I have my itinerary for today, love. Kaya tara na, mag asikaso ka na!" Florence lightly slapped Celine's thigh before she went up, the latter winked at her.

"What if, ayoko?"

"Then, what do you want for today?"

"I want you!"

Celine pulled her close that made Florence land on her top, she kissed her fervently as her hands grope her ass.

"You know what I want today, right?" she utter words on her ear that made her excited, they change position, now Celine trail kisses from Florence's neck to the valley of her breasts.

"Fuck that itinerary, oh Celine.." she arched her back as the taller woman fond one of her perky bosoms, "Ahhh.. Fuck!"

"Wala pa nga akong ginagawa, umuungol ka na.. Paano pa kung-" her palm went to her wife's pyjamas to rub her aching nub. "Fuck, Flo.. Basang-basa ka na! Siguro iniisip mo na gisingin ako ng ganito no?" she teased, her other hand is busy unbuttoning the top.

She insert her two digits and move on fast pace that made Florence moan even more, Celine loved the view.

"Uhnnng.. Celine, ohhh.. Fuck, sandali!" she held her wrist, Celine confusingly looked at her.

"What?"

"I love you!"

"I love you too, baby. Now, on your fours!"

Florence protrude her ass as she obey what Celine wants.

She felt her tongue swirl around her glistening core and traces her slit.

"Oh gosh, Celine.. Fuuuuck!" she hissed as the taller woman continue to suck and lick her.

"Stay there, I'll get the toy." Celine whispered, she nodded in response, as she eagerly wait for her.

Celine got her toy and put a generous amount of lube before she tease it, "Masyado ka namang malikot, mahal ko.. Easy ka lang, I'll pound it hard for you later!"

"Please, mahal.. Ipasok mo na!" Florence begged, Celine find it cute and finally gave in.

"Ooooooh!!!!" as Celine gently thrust her hips, she kissed her back and knead her breast.