Chapter 12

"Magandang umaga po, sa mga kaguruan at mga mag aaral ng Lakandula High School! Narito ngayon sa ating paaralan ang butihing Mayor ng lungsod ng Maynila, Ginoong Lorenzo Sotomayor!" one of co-teachers of Florence introduced the City Mayor, he shook hands with the teachers and other officers when he went to stage.

His brush up hair, flashy smile and good posture is so much appreciated by the girls. He waved at Florence who was caught staring at him, Leila slightly bump her because she's not paying attention.

"Kinawayan ka ni Mayor, Maria Florence!" she whispered, Florence looked at him and wave too.

After a short talk of the Mayor, he is invited by the principal to a little salu-salo with the teachers.

His eyes are fixated to a certain person, wearing reading glasses, hair loosely swaying in the air, her familiar scent.. He used to buy her that perfume back when they're together.

Florence..

"Mayor, try nyo po yung puto cheese, masarap 'yan!" Sir Chel pointed the bilao,

"Sino ang gumawa?" he asked,

"Si Ma'am Florence, Mayor!" Chel replied.

He grab one and eat it right away, he closed his eyes and remember the times when Florence used to made puto for him.

"Ma'am Florence, winner ang puto mo!" Cher Sonny utters, eating his last piece.

"Kayo naman, lalo akong nahiya!" she said, she's red like tomato.

Mayor Sotomayor smiled at her, and raised his thumb for approval.

"Huuy, approved daw!" Chel teased Florence, she smiled at Lorenzo.

"Mga Ma'am, Sirs.. It's nice to bond with you with food but i have to go, pero kung may kailangan kayo, just text me or my staff para sa mga projects ng school. Thank you, have a nice day!" He said while waving at everyone in the room.

His eyes went to Florence and walked towards her, he held her hand. The woman is startled but when she saw the Mayor, she's ok.

"Teacher Florence, aalis na ako ha.. Here's my calling card, if you need something, text or tawag ka lang."

"Ah, thank you, Mayor."

Lorenzo quickly peck on her cheek that left her frozen a few seconds.

"Maria Florence!" Lei snapped her fingers, Florence looked at her with confusion. "Ano tinablan ka?"

Florence quickly shook her head "Maghulus dili ka nga, natulala lang!"

"Weeeh, umayos ka nako!" Lei warned her.

She loves Celine, but sometimes, the old flame would ruin everything.

She received a text from Lorenzo.