Chapter 10

Florence went to school, Celine left her earlier before she woke up. The twins also don't have a clue what's going on with their Mom.

"Mars, anong problema.. Aga mong nakabusangot!" Leila said, she sat beside her.

"Hindi ko matawagan sa phone si Celine, i'm worried.. Pati mga bata hindi alam kung nasaan siya." she sighed.

"Meron ba kayong misunderstanding nitong nakaraan kaya hindi kayo nag usap?"

"Walaa, galing lang kaming Tagaytay last week then— the other details is confidential, we're perfectly fine!" Florence said, she prepare her lesson plan and some of her booklet and class records. "Nako, mamaya na nga ako mag overthink! Sana ok lang siya, mauna na ako ha!" she stood up and pick up her things and went to her first class.

Celine went to the office, her friends find her weird because she arrived early. She immediately study some papers, Garry went to her with a cup of coffee.

"A coffee for your thoughts?" he said as he put the cup on her table, she looked at him.

"Thank you." she said with a smile before she went back to reading,

"If you need anything, let me know ha.." he said then left her.

[Flashback]

After they made love that night, Florence is first to sleep because she has classes tomorrow.

Celine lovingly stare at her and gave a kiss to her cheek, she went up and saw an envelope at the top of the table. She is curious what's inside and saw their marriage certificate and some paperworks that she read about.

"Divorce? Bakit hindi noon... Ngayon pa talagang bumalik ako at si Stefan sa kanya?" She's confused about it.

She put back all the papers to the table and went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

She sighs as she stare at the ceiling, then her tears started to fall.

Her alarm rang at 7:00 am, she prepare herself for her work not minding Florence who's sound asleep.

Sebastian just cooked their breakfast, Celine went downstairs and sat on the chair. He sense something odd with his Mom but he choose not to ask.

Celine finished her meal and immediately bid goodbye to Seb,

"Hindi nyo na po mahihintay si Mama?"

"Hindi na, bunso.. Sige na, alis na ako. Kumain ka na rin ha, bye!"

"Love you, Mommy!"

"Mahal na mahal din kita, Seb!" Celine hugged her tight.

[End of flashback]

Afternoon, the teachers were called for an emergency meeting. Florence can't help but to worry about Celine, she can't focus on the topic.

"Cher Florence, kanina ka pa distracted.." says Chel,

"Hindi ko kasi nakausap ang asawa ko this morning, kanina pa ako nag iisip ng dahilan.." she said,

"Kulang sa—"

"Sagana 'yon, at hindi iyon ang dahilan.. Basta!" Florence immediately went to the faculty room to get her things and punch her timecard, she started to walk out of the gate.. She saw Celine outside, her eyes lit up and went to her.

"Kanina ka pa ba?"

"No, love.. Kadarating ko lang. Tara na?" Celine help her with her helmet and strap, then they ride the motorcycle and went to a place..

30 mins after, Celine park her motorcycle to a restaurant. Florence is puzzled by Celine's actions, she is observing her.

They sat outside where the beautiful scenery can be seen, Celine order their food.