Chapter 4

Dumbledore sat in his chair in the Headmaster's office at Hogwarts. Snape found him lying near the Black lake. He waved to Snape, saying that he made the mistake of making the portkey, so he was there. However, he doubted it very much because he valued himself for his plans, intelligence, power, and ability to make the least mistakes or correct them before the damage.

Now, he sat in his chair thinking about the situation. He went to Gringotts and found out that Harry had taken up his Lordship of Potter's House. This was terrible news for him, since he would now have no authority over him. He couldn't send him to the Dursleys any more, since they had died from muggle poisoning.

With the boy now being emancipated, Dumbledore's plans to send him to the Weasleys were also going out the window. Therefore, Dumbledore couldn't do anything to him.

He thought he could track Harry down by his signature (with the help of the underage magic detection department), since he didn't find any clues about Harry by any other means. However, he was not successful in this. He sat and thought about the whole situation one more time.

One thing baffled the headmaster. How did Hagrid take Harry for the visit to Diagon Alley if Harry had already gone a month before? It didn't make any sense to him. The death of the Dursleys and this time's problem genuinely confused the old man.

After a long thinking session, Albus came to the conclusion that whoever took young Harry with him created the false paper of his adoption the month before this incident and may also have murdered the Dursleys. Albus was now seriously concerned for Harry because if the person who took him and murdered the Dursleys was really dark, that would hinder his plans very badly.

He was now waiting for Harry Potter's next move, as he was at a loss. He hoped that Harry would come to Hogwarts so that he could get to know more about his whereabouts.

Furthermore, he couldn't ask for help from the Ministry, either, because that would raise too many questions. He had assured them that Harry Potter was safe, so it would all backfire on him.

He also noticed that he didn't have his wand with him. He frowned, wondering why he had left his wand. He went towards the closet to retrieve his wand. (the location where he kept his old wand)

He didn't know why it felt like he hadn't picked up his wand in a long time, and still couldn't place this feeling anywhere. Despite this, it still didn't feel right. He frowned, unsure of what was causing this feeling.

It could be due to a memory charm, but he was unable to detect any block in his memory. This meant that it was either simply due to his age, or someone with a great deal of power had done the memory charm, but he knew that only Tom Riddle was near his level, if not more powerful. He shrugged, deciding that it wasn't worth worrying about, as Tom, without a body, wouldn't have that power with him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Throughout the day, Harry spent time with the Granger family, doing regular things like talking, laughing, playing, studying, and other things. He also expressed his desire to invite the entire family to his manor, where he lived alone at the moment.

Robert and Jean were surprised to learn that the young boy had to live alone, but Harry reassured them that he had house-elves to help him with the tasks for the house and the rest of the day he spent with Hermione, so he was happy. They were both relieved to hear this, and they also assured Harry that he was welcome at their house whenever he wanted.

Harry also confided in them about his home life with the Dursleys; he felt it was a mistake that he hadn't shared it the last time with anyone and let Dumbledore get away with it.