chapter 19 graduation

Kaiser pov*
Tomorrow finally is my graduation I honestly can't wait,only reason for me being excited is so that I can move out and live in my own house,I can't wait cause then I'll have peace,I'm not saying I won't miss my brother nem all I'm saying is I'll get peace of mind and all the space required,I haven't told anyone but Tae,Kayla and Hakeem,I just felt as if they were supposed to know,today I'm getting my nails done so that can be out my way tomorrow when Tae does my hair,I still need to get my dresses tomorrow after he does my hair and I still have to go to school for practice and some other stuff I left behind,I want to continue with the studying but I first have to get in line and figure out what I wanna do,I honestly don't feel like working for someone and being put under pressure,I get working for myself and having responsibilities when I do work for myself is gonna be hard but that's something I want for myself,cause I can't expect my brother to always provide for me,I do get paid from instagram and modeling and photography companies but thats not the only thing I wanna do,there's so much I wanna do and I feel I'm still young so my options are still open.

I'm on my way to go sign some last minute paper work at my new home,and imma wait there for a few minutes since my cars are actually arriving today instead of tomorrow,they called in and said they was gon deliver it today so I didn't mind it cause the sooner the better.after I'm done here I'll get my nails did and go back home and chill with gang nem or whatever or I can just go chill in my room and rest a lil cause phew a bad bitch tired damn.

_______---------______------_______------____

I just got my nails did and now I'm parking my car in the garage since I'm not going anywhere today,I go inside and the twins are sitting down watching tv and shii.

Kaiser : hey y'all.
Twins : heyyyy
Gabby : we figured you'd be hungry so we door dashed sumn to eat,I we put your food in the fridge
Kaiser : thank y'all 😘,I'll be up in my room if y'all need sumn

I walked to the bathroom downstairs and washed my hands,I dried them and put my bag down on the dinning table,I went in the kitchen warmed up my food and took a water bottle,I grabbed my phone from the dinning table and went to my room,I switched on the lights and my tv and put on netflix and finished the show I was watching.i ate my food and drank my water,when I was done I walked downstairs and threw away the trash,I got upstairs and took a shower and did all my hygiene and face care,I switched on my Led lights to red and turned off the lights,I put my TV on youtube and searched one hour rain sounds so I can't sleep,I put the timer on my tv for an hour and got myself comfortable,I didn't know if Blue was gonna come sleep here so I just put pillows around me so when I turn I can cuddle the pillow.

____----_____----____-----____----___----___--
Day of graduation*
Kaiser pov*
I opened my eyes cause my phone rang,I didn't look at the Id caller I just answered it

Phone call*

Tae : hey bae
Kaiser : sup
Tae : uh uh what's with the attitude better drop it
Kaiser : wrong bitch
Tae : ight you better be up na
Kaiser : where you at?
Tae : I just got done doing somebody head
Kaiser : ight when you gon come cause I gotta go get my dresses n shit
Tae : I'm going to my cousin so imma come pull up when I'm done
Kaiser : ight
Tae : mmh anyway,I booked us a photoshoot for Saturday
Kaiser : cool,you still gon do my hair
Tae : girl you need to stop stressing yourself and let me worry bout yo hair
Kaiser : you gon spend the night?
Tae : I would but I got a guest coming over after I leave yo dinner
Kaiser : mmh you gon spill
Tae : girll when I come do yo hair yes I will
Kaiser : okk lemme go hit the shower ttyl
Tae : bye girl I love you
Kaiser : bye bitch I love you too

End of phone call*

I started my morning routine and got ready to go get my dresses so I can come back to do my makeup and hair and things.