chapter 22

Jayda pov*
Everyone's mouth's dropped,I looked at Ari walk out and I wanted to walk after her but Hakeem pulled me back.

Jayda : what the fuck have you done??

Blue : bruh stfu I'm thinking

Jayda : nah you stfu,don't you see that girl has been through enough and yo stupid cheating ass had to just add more fuel to the fucking fire.

Sekani : everybody calm down,just relax just give her some time,Blue my nigga you fucked up and you can still win her back but that's gonna take time,I wanna fuck you up so bad but ik it's tempting and I've been where you've been before so imma let you slid for na

Sincere : niggas ain't shit 😌

Everyone looked at sincere like he was dumb,sometimes I swear there's something going on in that nigga head.

King : I think everyone should just go home for tonight,the party's over.

Isaiah : yeah, let's just pack up all her gifts and do all the necessary things and leave.

Blue pov*
I sat down and just started thinking,man I fucked up bruh on gang,I shouldn't have done what I did,I can't change the past tho I guess it is what it is 🙄,I just wanted her to be mines dawg,I wanted to have kids with that woman and spend the rest of my life with her but I fucked up,ion know if she's gonna take me back or what.

Man this shits fucked up,how did she even know that I cheated on her.i took my car keys and walked started up my car and drive to that hoes house to find out what she been doing,I just know that she was the one being the homewrecker.

I got to her house,got out and went through the back cause I know this stupid hoe didn't lock the door.i walked to the front of the house to the stairs,I heard moaning. This really some fucked up shit man, this bitch getting fucked bruh,I walked to her room, opened her door and shot the ceiling.

They both stoped and turned around.

Hoe : Blue?? Tf you doing here

Man : ohhh wanna have a threesome 😏

Blue : nigga I will fuck you up ion got time to fucking play,I will kill yo ass and leave yo head next to yo daughters bed bitch,now fuck outta here with yo pinky finger looking dick.

Man : hit me up ma i ain't done witchu

Hoe : yes daddy🥺😝

Blue : man quite allat talking and tell me whatchu did

Hoe : whatchu mean

Blue : exactly wtf I mean hoe,start talking or you gon meet yo daddy in hell

Hoe : ion know what you talm bout Baby.

Blue : man I ain't yo baby,man yo pussy smell