chapter 26 him or him pt2.

G Herbo pov*
So me and my homies just smoking and chilling,we just got back from the studio cause I'm working on some shit,tryna get these bands you feel me
Man1 : mannn it's borinnggg all a nigga do is get high,I ain't get pussy inna long time
Man2 : shitt that sounds stressful could never be me nigga
Man1 : mannn,what's the move today
Herbo : shit ion know a nigga ain't got shit to do
Man1 : so how's shawty??
Herbo : she coo peeps,hella chill wife material on gang,she good riding this dick too
Man2 : you freaky asf nigga😂
Man3 : since we ain't got plans wanna hit the strip club,need some pussy too I ain't had shit inna min
Herbo : sound like a plan Gee

We smoked some more and cranked up some jokes,I dapped them up and walked to my car,we decided to go freshen up and meet in an hour by this club that just opened down the road from the studio.

I got in my car and lil Durk came on,I bobbed my head to the music and rapped along,not long after that I pulled up to my spot,I opened my fridge and warmed up some food my mama made yesterday,after I ate I threw away my plate and looked at the time that read 23:30, realizing ion got much time to get ready I took out some white Amiri jeans with a white matching top and my jordan 1s. I walked to my bathroom turned on the shower and got my ass in,I washed my body with some dove body soap,now you know that shit good for yo skin. I rinsed my body and dried my body with the towel,I brushed my teeth and washed my face,wiping it I walked to my bed and lotioned my body with some shea butter lotion or whatever tf,I got dressed and sprayed my body with some Tom Ford perfume,I brushed my waves and put on my shoes,I took my keys to my black bmw and walked out.

I texted the gang that I'm on my way to the spot right now,they all said they'll meet me there,I pushed a 120 on a 80 and made it to the club, I turned of the car and sat in my seat looking in my glove compartment pulling out ready made blunts, I sparked one up and had a smoke sesh with myself,15 min later the gang started pulling up, soon as they cut the car off I hoped out still smoking on this shii,they got out and we dapped eachother up before walking in.

When we walked in the club was decorated nice,had naked girls walking everyone,the club was painted black with red Led lights,the room was surrounded with men getting lap dances from girls and money being thrown,I made eye contact with this other bitch who has a huge fat ass and some medium sized titts,her hair was long and black and came right above her ass,they gang walked up to a clean section while I walked to the bar ordering drinks.

After ordering drinks I made it to the section and sparked up a new blunt,letting the smoke up a girl approached me.
Stripper1: hey daddy,you need a lap dance
Herbo : yeah come hop on daddy dick.
I sat down by the opens spot and took two shots of patron and let her do her thing,I put some money in her boobs and watched her as she grinded her hips on my dick,I felt myself get hard,she poured me one shot in a blue shot glass and took the money out her boobs and put it in her panties,she put the shot she poured between her boobs and told me to drink it,I did as told and I put some more money in her boobs,she kissed my cheek and walked away,music started playing and the dj announced for a stripper to come on out

****************
Next day*
I woke up and looked around me,I realized I wasn't at my crib nor was I at Ari,I stood up and put my jeans on I looked for my car keys,I felt it's in my jeans I took my shoes and put it on while walking out.i walked downstairs and saw this hoe cooking up breakfast and it made my stomach growl,ion usually do this shit,usually I would just fuck and dip I wouldn't even think bout laying my head on no damn body's dirty ass pillows,but sumn feel differently,I don't eat at no bitch crib too but I fosho know that this breakfast gon be bussing.

Hoe : good morning,I made breakfast
Me : wuss good shawty! preciate it
Hoe : yo homeboy kept calling yo phone,I ain't mean to be nosey so I picked it up and told him you still sleep.
Me: ight no problem shawty

After I ate my food I told her thank you and to slid me her ten,she gave me her ten and saved her name as *pink*

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Kaiserpov*
I woke up in Blue's arms I felt so shocked but apart of me didn't care cause I felt comfortable,I got up and went to the bathroom,I peed and wiped myself.
Blue came in and looked at me with a smile on his face it was so warm and beautiful,I smiled back at home.

Blue : good morning Ma,how'd you sleep?
Me : good morning,I slept good and you
Blue : it felt good to sleep next to you,it's been long shawty
Me : I know right,I missed it too
Blue : c'mon here's an extra toothbrush and towel,brush your teeth and shit so we can go downstairs and have breakfast
Me : yessir

We brushed our teeth and I washed my face,I fixed my hair and got on his back cause my legs were sore and like jelly,he carried me down and everyone was sitting in the kitchen.when we came into the kitchen all eyes were on us,Blue put me on one of the bar stools

Me and Blue : fuck y'all looking at??
Jayda : so are we all gon sit here and pretend like y'all ain't fucked last night,cause I sure asl didn't pop my coochie
Sincere, : they all not gon pretend shii cause we all know it was bound to happen, shit both you hoes needed eachother *wink*
Blue : so who's making breakfast??
Glocc : stop tryna change the subject but fr tho,

We told them what happened and they weren't surprised,after we ate I helped with the dishes got my shit and was ready to leave.

Me : well I'll see you hoes some other time I gotta go,I may have some clients later.
Blue : ight be safe,call or text me when you get home
Jayda : ight girlie I'll see you,love you bye
Me : byeeee love you too.

I got in my car and left,I drove to my house and when I got there I parked my car in the garage and went inside to get ready for my day,I texted Blue that I was home and safe,I put on the tv and jammed to some old school r&b and cleaned my room,I got done and went to my closet picking out a cute but simple outfit and went to hit the shower,when I was done I rubbed down my body and got dressed,did my hair and put on some shoes,I put the TV off and walked to my garage and took a different car,I decided to just drive around a bit,I ended up driving to the park,I parked and got out,I saw a ice cream truck and got me some ice cream I sat down on a bench and ate my ice cream looking at all the kids play just thinking about things that's been happening in my life.

I still love Blue I mean I never stopped loving him,our relationship is magical if that's the way to put it,damn I sound like a white girl in some fucked up romance movie😂girl anyway... Maybe this was supposed to happen to make us stronger people,to make us stronger for eachother,maybe we needed some time apart so we can see our downfalls,was our relationship toxic?? Shit ion know,fuck this nigga got me thinking all sorta shit,as for Herbo I think I just got with him to spite Blue,I mean I kinda do have feelings for that nigga but not enough feelings like I have for Blue,if I were to compare Blue and Herbo I'd definitely choose Blue over and over again I mean who wouldn't??
I'll give my relationship with Herbo a try for a few weeks and if my feelings don't grow for that nigga then imma a just take some time and get back with Blue and I'm sure it won't be that hard huh? Things are better said than done so we'll see how shit goes ain't no promises.