chapter 20

A.n sorry for taking so long to update.

Kaiser pov*
After all that driving around to get my things done I went back home to see Tae sitting and eating.

Kaiser : hey friend,you bought me sumn too
Tae : yessir just warm it up tho,I bought it a while ago
Kaiser : ok cool
Tae : so happy birthday hoe,gimme a hug.

I hugged him and we got all emotional
Tae : you lucky your makeup ain't done yet
Kaiser : mmh
Tae : c'mon getcho food so we can get done witcho hair for you be late to school.
Kaiser : yessir

After I warmed up my food I went and sat down in the lounge,so I got the movers to move all my things in my new home,while I do the things,so by tonight everyone will be set and ready down there,while Tae was doing my hair he was looking at people's stories on instagram wishing me a happy birthday.

Tae : omg I almost forgot,I gotchu sumn
Kaiser : damn, whatchu got me
Tae : ight slow your roll missy and close yo eyes.

I closed my eyes and waited for him to tell me to open them,after a while he told me to open it,when I opened it...

My eyes started watering like bitch I got so emotional cause it's like this is the best gift I got so far maybe the best one I ever had.

It was a necklace,a necklace that had Kyle written on it,it was iced too,he put it on me and I gave him a hug after that.i asked him to take a picture of it so I can post it and see how good it looks on me.

I posted it on my story

Caption: thanks @arroganttae for icing me out

Arrogangtae story

Caption:iced my sister out cause why not 😝

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I'm on my way to school now I just drove out of the drive way from home,I decided to call my man and see what's up with him.

Phone call*
Kaiser : hey bae whatchu on
Hoe : who's yo bae ?? And who are you
Kaiser : erm excuse you,who tf are you cause last time I checked I'm he's girl
Hoe : bitch stop playing,I'm he's wife fuck you mean you he's girl the nerve to be claiming my nigga
Kaiser : *chuckle* girl ain't no ring on that finger,just cause you suck dick don't mean shit,you just a quick nut das it and das all you gon be,so as for you,you can have him and always suck him up when you feel like it,just letting you know,he know where home is .

End of phone call*

Kaiser : cheating ass nigga *chuckle*

After shedding a few tears I got to school sat there in the parking lot and just took everything in,I sat there in disbelief so I calmed myself down from the thoughts I was getting *chuckle* then I got out and did what I had to do.

____________________________________

I just got back from school,and gang nem was at home
Everyone : happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday to Ari,happy birthday to you
Kaiser : nchooo thank you guys so muchh