chapter 21 🎓✨

Kaiser pov*
Once I got ready,I went downstairs and Dave helped me put on my graduation gown and,everyone took pictures of me.

Glocc : who gon go with who??
Kaiser : Tae and Jayda gon drive wimme,y'all niggas gotta decide
Blue : ight you gotta leave na fo you gonna be late,you got like 10min to get there
Dave : where Hakeem and Kayla at??
Jayda : they just texted me,they at the school already
Dave : ight let's move

*Time skip to the dinner*
Everyone was eating and talking,laughing.
Dave : you good?
Kaiser : yeah I'm fine
Dave : you barely touched yo food ma,there's gotta be something wrong
Kaiser : nah I'm good,I just can't believe everything that has happened lately,I'm happy
Dave : nchoo sis,you don't gotta worry bout it you'll forever be happy while I'm around
Kaiser : thank you so much for everything big bro
Dave : don't mention it,now eat yo food
Kaiser : yessir

I looked around at the table and locked eyes with the devil himself,he's so finnne and I just wanna do unholy things to this man,but that doesn't change the fact that he cheated on me with some broad and thinks he can just come sit all up in my face,smile and laugh and lie to me,the truth is gonna come out one way or another.

I looked away and back at my food and started eating,I made small conversation with everyone that was around,and since everyone surprised me today I decided to make a quick announcement atleast a thank you.

Kaiser : attention everyone,mmh mmh.so erm I just wanna say thank you for everyone that could make it tonight and everyone that has been present in my life up till this far,I really appreciate all of you for doing the things you did for me,and for always being here,ik it's been a hell of a year with studying and all the drama that has been happening, but erm I made it.so thank you all for this😘

Everyone stood up and gave me a hug,Blue stood up from the table and made his way to the other side of the table where I was,he took my hand and made me stand up,he turned me around and put a necklace around me that said Blue. I looked at it and smiled,he took me by the hand and looked me in the eyes.

Blue : while we have everyone's attention,I just wanted to make a few things more official and I just wanna make your night even better ma,look I know you've been through alot and all,but I can't stop my feelings for you Kaiser Ariana,I just wanna let you know you forever gonna be mine,I love you so much,I think I wanna spend the rest of my life with you,I don't think of it cause I'm sure of it and I know it.

He paused looked around and so did I, everyone was taking videos and pictures of us smiling,I out he's one hand in he's pocket and pulled out a box.he got down on one knee and looked me in the eyes.

Blue : will you please take this ring,marry me and be my wife,and soon have my kids.

I looked around and saw how happy everyone was,I was shocked and surprised.i was gonna say yes but than I remembered how he cheated on me and I remember the phone call over and over in my head.

Kaiser : Blue i-i-i.
Hakeem : it's ok cus,take deep breaths.

Tears ran down my face and I wiped them away quickly
Kaiser : go ask the bitch you was fucking last night to marry!! Whicho good for nothing ass ,make me sick nigga thinking you can lie and smile in my face,you cheat on me and think you can just ask me to marry you,nah nigga ion think so,you got me all the way fucked up witcho weak ass mindset.

Everyone was shocked and stoped recording
Blue : mama listen I can explain
Kaiser : you'on gotta explain shit I already got the answers fuck off bitch boy. Stop playing with my feelings go play witcho hoes pussy.

I turned around started punching him,I took my bag and walked out to my car and drove off to the gas station,I turned my location off and turned my phone off too.

I bought myself my snacks,and drove to mac donald, got me my food and drove off to my new crib,I got out parked my car,got in my house switched on the alarm and went to my room say my bags down on my bed,I took off my shoes,and went to shower .

When I was done,I put my hair up in my bonnet and got in bed turned on my tv,got to netflix and turned on anything to watch,I ate and layed down,i cried myself to sleep.

And that was it,my graduation day

Hiiii loves,I'm so sorry for the late update,but here you go here's the chapter,I slightly forgot what happened in the book so I made up something,please vote and comment.

Thank you guys,byeee💙