chapter 23 moving on 🎱

Vote and comment,please and thank you .

6 months later*
Kaiser pov*

It's been a few months since the incident,and since the incident I haven't seen anyone or talked to them cause I have my space and I like it,I do see their posts on the media and allat,I see my brothers music is going good and Blue's music,I spoke to Jayda and Take the other day about meeting up with them and hanging out for the day,but other than that I don't wanna see anyone or talk to them.

I am currently seeing someone he's a famous rapper he goes by G Herbo,he's cute but he's not Blue but anyway, we've been seeing eachother for 3 months,we met in Walmart when I needed to get something off the shelf but I was too short to reach,and yeah.

I'm getting ready to go to my shop that my parents nem bought me for my birthday,it's actually really successful alot of celebrities and people come round there to do their makeup and hair or sometimes their lashes when they need to go somewhere or whatever.

After I did my hair I took a few selfies now all I need to do is get out of this damn house.i grabbed my keys to the G wagon and I took my purse and put all my things in there,I got a few clients to do today so imma go head and go get me some food from pizza hut cause that's what I've been craving since last night.

I got my food and now I'm driving to my salon,I get there and take my things and go inside,I greet the workers and the clients and talk to them for awhile,I go to the front where the receptionist is,I talk to her for a while then I decide to go to my office and eat my food cause damn,on my way to the salon I decided to get some chicken wings too cause damn.

I sit down on the couch and turn on the CCTV footage and watch the workers do they thang,after a while I got bored and went on instagram,I saw my brother was live so I hopped on there.

Keayonte : I ain't seen my sis inna minute,but I know she be doing good cause I got my people watching over her

I decided to request to hop innis bitch and see what's up with this nigga.he saw then he added me

Me : yo wussup big head

Dave : yo I ain't seen you inna long ass time lil girl,I should beat yo ass

Me : boyyy you ain't gon beat non

Dave : anyway sis whatchu on

Me : uhh non much I'm just chilling,chasing this bag is my only concern.

Dave : das right,wait let's hop off this mf,lemme hit you up

Me : ight bro bro

He ended the live and after a minutes he called me.

Phone call*

Dave : hey ma

Me: wussup Dave East 😂

Dave : you play too much bruh😂 Ms Ariana Fletcher

Me : yeah yeah.

Dave : so when you gon come visit yo big brother

Me : sound like a grandpa

Dave : bruh!! I'm being fr Ariana,ion like the way you shut me out,ik you been going through sumn shit and you wanted to be on your own,but you moved out got yo own crib and didn't een let me know bruh !!

Me : ik I'm wrong Keayonte but I didn't want anyone offering to help especially you cause you do alot for me,and only reason I shut you out was cause I wanted to be alone.

Dave : ight bruh,I gotta hit me up when you get home we got sumn talking to do.

End of phone call*

Why he gotta be so rude hanging up the phone like that,I mean ion blame him cause I was wrong and if I were to be in he's shoes I'd be big mad too,but he don't gotta hang up the phone like that cause it hurt.