chapter 2

"Daddy are you sad"? Dylan asked stuffing more pancake into his mouth "no champ I just miss mommy that's all "."oh' he replied with a sad tone "you don't have to continue the story if you don't want to" he said "no its not that, telling the story makes me miss her less, I just miss seeing her everyday" I said giving him a weak smile. "Can we go see mommy today please?!" he begged bouncing in his seat. I thought about it for a minute it sounded like a good idea I hadn't visited demi in two and half weeks so it was the prefer time to go. "Okay Dylan we can go see mommy so as soon as you put your shoes on we can head out" he jumped down from his chair and ran to his room as fast as his little legs could take him about minute after he ran into his room I heard a long bang a slight whimper I race to find slowly getting up from the floor "are you okay what happened"? I asked "i'm fine I just fell over" he said shrugging it over "what did you fall over there nothing on your floor and your not wearing socks or shoes"? I asked with a laugh " I don't know"? Dylan said quickly putting on his shoes I laughed and shook my head just like your mother I thought "are you ready"? I ask he nodded as he raced to the front door.

After stopping to get some flowers we were on our to see demi. "Daddy can you continue the story now"? Dylan whined "okay okay well after I told your mother I loved her everything was good until about a month and a half later is when we had our first big fight. Your liked to keep her relationships a secret but one day when me and your mother had we went out the paparazzi had got some pictures together and she was very mad.* Flash back* Ughh whhyy? demi whined staring at something on her phone "what's the matter angel" ? I questioned "the paparazzi caught us last night" she whined and "now all these sights are spreading rumors about our relationship "  "demi since when do you care what those sights say"? I asked knowing demi wasn't the type to let these things get in her way "I don't but know everyone is going to b pressing me to confirm our relationship" "so why don't you just confirm it already or let me confirm it its been a year already dems" I said id been wanting to admit to our relationship publically already but demi wont have it and I was getting tried of it no one would give me any respect because demi would never mention our relationship even her older sister and her father wouldn't a proper greeting and demi not confirming the relationship made me feel like she was ashamed to be with me." wilmer I love you I do you know but im just not ready to confirm the relationship" she said with a sigh. "Why demi why cant you confirm the relationship what are you scared of are ashamed  of me because I really don't understand why you cant just that we're are dating?!" I said slightly raising my voice "wilmer you just don't understand" demi said weakly "You know what demi im done I don't want to talk about it im going to bed" I stated before heading to the guest room. The next morning I woke up to my phone being blown up and I was surprised to find that main source of this was due from a tweet demi sent out" @ddlovato Yes its true me and @wvalderrama are together and if you don't support us don't bother with your rude comments because they are all irrelevant"  I smiled as I went to find demi. I found her standing at the stove cooking some pancakes I slipped my arms around her waist and buried my face in her neck "I saw your tweet thanks for listening to me" I whispered in her ear she hummed before replying "your welcome after you went to bed I thought about what you said and I realized you were right I shouldn't care about people say about us even it just us and against the world as long as we're together" she said turning around in my arms and placing her lips against mine. There's not a day that I didn't fall more in love with that women. As I finished up the story we pulled up to the cemetery "do you think mommy knows we when we come visit" Dylan asked as we got out of the car "of course she does champ why do you think its always so sunny when we visit that's mommy shining down on us".