pt. 11 happy, finally xox

okay. Now, if you are unsatisfied with the chapter, (the last) i will make this the continuation, BUT this is not mandatory, you can end it at the last one. You do not have to read this part. :)

~
This is something he would never had chose to live. Yet he cannot chose which battle to fight; a puppet to a life he never wanted to reside. He is not complaining, as he has been left with his beloved; yet he would have chose a few things differently. Choices are luxury, he realized. His old persona would have told variously. And yet it's ironic because that same person has not been allowed freedom.
~
'Good morning, corazón.'
The elder enjoys this part of his day very much. It gives a peace to his mind before living productively.
'What does that mean? And where did you get it from, love.'
Ranboo cooes to his husband,
'My coworker is Spanish! She taught me a few things and answered my questions! Corazón means heart!'
Tubbo smiles at his sleepy lover.
'Ahh~ That's adorable. Let me get ready and we'll be off to work.'
He returns the smile given to him.
~
This freedom is better then the luxury. These questions and demands can be left unseen, and he will accept his role. Sometimes he can be allowed to wonder, what would've happened, nonetheless what ifs are toxic thoughts and can cloud ones of appreciation. He has now learned to love what has come to him.
~

I don't know if that last part is really bad or decent. I hope this is enough of an ending to cure your needs. I'm sorry I couldn't do more, it pains me to end this story as I love it very much but I have to. I will continue to make other stories and i hope you enjoy those as well. Now before I start crying, (I have a fear of things ending.) thank you all so much, I would have never found the motivation to finish this without your lovely comments.

~Sincerely, your dearest author, alias.

From,
02/17/20
To,
07/20/22