Chapter One: A Morning Of Blue A Sky

On a warm day at the streets of Magnolia, there a guild had its own morning routine;....a pointless rowdy fight....
___________________________
"Oi! You all can never beat me!! Haha!" Screamed Natsu.
"Come at me and fight me like a man!"ordered Gray. Natsu and Gray had a meaningless rowdy fight, when Erza, Wendy, and Mira were talking at a table.
"Jeez when will they stop?!?!" Erza said angry. "I think it's better not to interfere" Wendy suggested. "Well, this is some family we have here" Mira said.

Lucy came out of the guild front door. "Oi!! Natsu!!! You forgot something!!!!"
"Huh?..."
Lucy then was angry at the cherry-haired boy, to the fact he could be so careless.
"Don't you dare 'huh..' Me?!" The blondie said sassy.
Lucy then had his scarf folded neatly, and then pound it on his chest.
"Jeez,..can you please stop leaving your stuff at my house?!"
"Sorry Luce.." Natsu pouting. Lucy sighs, "Just quit actin' like a child.." she smiled warmly and chuckled.

A few minutes later, Happy remembered something, "Lushee!!!"
"What is it?"
"Did you find my fish I left at your house?" Happy said pleading.
"U-uh...didn't you remembered you ate it..."
"..............." Happy was confused.
Carla, a white cat/exceed, then slapped Happy on the head.
"What ridiculous problem!!" Snapped Carla.
"Aw~" Happy said sadly, "I was going to give you the fish" Happy pouts.

"Wha- " Carla said unexpectedly. "Wha- I- you know I don't like fish!!"

A few hours past and everyone was
calm and sitting on tables, talking.
"I'm so boooored!!!" Natsu moaned. "Yes, it's not so fun around here now" said Erza.
"Hey!! Lu-chan!!!" A blue haired girl called out to Lucy.
"Levy!!! How was your job!....a solo job?!" Asked Lucy. "Yes, my job was just to sort the books at the magic library" Levy said proudly.
"Well, I guess it was ok for you to go solo."
"Yet, the payment was only 2,000 Jwl. Which was not a lot of payment..." Levy then became depressed," but I would want to go to another job to increase my payment."
"Hmm...I don't know if I can help..." Lucy said, thinking. "I've got it!! Why don't I on a job with you! I need to pay my rental anyway!"
Erza overheard and said "Great! Let's all go! We have nothing to do too!"
"I'd love to help!!" Wendy said kindly.
"Natsu, Gray, your coming too." Erza demanded.
"I've got nothin' to do so...sure!" Natsu said confidently.
"Yep!! We are all going to help!" Lucy said with a warm smile.
"Thank you everyone!!!" Levy said smiling back at everyone.
___________________________
((Wait 'till the next chapter!!! That's it for now!))