Chapter Seven: Just Wanted To Make You Happy

Meh- HAIIIII SORRY HAVENT UPDATE ^^' ok,...so. I'm actually busy and active on Instagram (@lucyneeltv)
soooo

Happy: AYE-...WOAH MY NAME IS ON THE TITLE!! :0

Meh: ^^' don't be so suprised...anyway! Get ready for nalu chapter 7!
___________________
NATSU POV

Yawwwwnnn~~ I woke up and rubbed my eyes and felt something on my shoulder..

"E-eh?!..-"

Oh yeah...yawn~...Luce slept on my shoulder last night...jeez. What time is it..

"10:30......".......!!!!!!! TEN Crap!!
I frantically got up from the couch and rushed out the door- but I stopped and looked at Luce...

"......."...sigh.

I picked her up and hold you as she was on a piggy back ride. Jeez....such a heavy sleeper....

I knew we were late for practice on the play...there was no time to clean up the mess I made -.-'

"Hmmmm......" I'll just make breakfast....

I gently put Luce down on the floor underneath the counter top so no one can see us, the fact me and her shouldn't be here...we should be at the backyard practicing..>.>"

I took a glance at her and just took anything from the fridge to eat...Crap. How do you freakin cook!

"RRRRRRRR" So frustrating!!! My brain is going to explode.

I was so loud I heard Luce mumble......0-0' Oops...

LUCY POV

I suddenly woke up from a noise then bumped
my head on something once I sprung up

"H-huh?....KYA!" >~<"" "I-itai......."

Then I noticed a familiar idiot standing in front of me......BAKA.

NATSU POV

"O-oi Luce...^^' Good mornin.." I scratched the back of my head.
I saw her holding her head when she bumped on the counter table.

"Natsu!!!-"

I rushed and got a towel from the kitchen and put it on cold water then put it on her head.

"Don't worry...you'll be fine" i said doing a big smile.

She sighed. "Why am I here anyway...-.-"

I grabbed her hand to make her stand up. "Hmmm well first of all we are late for practice.."

"E-eh?!?!.......10:30?!?!?"
She ran up her room and quickly changed.

•_•? Hm.....dosnt breakfast come first? I mean the stomach is more important...right? •_•

She came back with a loose yellow blouse and some shorts with her hair tied as a side pony-tail.

"No time for breakfast!! Ugh jeez!" She ran out of the house and grabbed her script to the backyard.
....Sigh I'm too hungry to even practice =_=

____________________

As I kept nomming on my sandwich, I looks outside seeing everyone practicing.
Isn't Luce hungry?..I thought.

Later Happy came into the kitchen and spotted me.

"Hm?..oi natsu!!"

"Yo, Happy." Nom.

"Aren't chu going to practice with everyone else?"
He sat down on the counter looking at me.

"Ummmm...oh maybe later"