Chapter Six: Thinking About Thinking

Meh- YO MINNA MEH BACK FOR ONCE

Happy- *is on a table eatin fish* nom. welll *nom* continue with the stowy!

Meh- okie! well the chapter title is a bit crappy but thats all I could think of -.-'
________________________

NATSU POV

Ooookie nooowww what -___- meh i dont know anymorew.....

I saw Happy flew to the kitchen and saw me.

"Yo happy"

"Hey natsu! is there any fish in the fridge?"

"Hmmm lemme check"

I checked the fridge but it looks like I ate everything there...so I nervously closed the fridge door and chuckled nervously.

"heh w-well I guess no food there..." Then i tried changing the topic ^^'

"U-ummmm happy? How do you think"

"Are you that dense -.-' "

"........dense? what do you mean by that?..."

Happy facepalmed.

"Nevermind....ok..thinking is when you have thoughts about anything"

"OOOOOOOOHHHHhhhhhh.....wait.....I KNEW THAT ALREADY"

"Im so dont with you right now -___-" Happy flew back outside.

"WAIT ummm.....is there anything that makes Luce happy?...."

"hmmmm well you could change her guild mark green, put blue cat ears on her-"

"NO I ment like what makes her smile.."

"Ooooooh...wait...why would you want to know?"

"Because I want to cheer her up since she was mad at me -.-' "

"Cheer her up? You never done that with a girl before" Happy smirked. "You llllllliiiiiikkkkkeeee her~"

"Wut?.....yea I like her thats why we formed a team with you, me, and Luce"

Happy facepalmed once again. "Wow natsu. Just wow."

"Wut?....." •_•

Happy sighed. "Ok.....why was she mad at you?" He sat down chewing on a toy fish.

"Well, I was just practicing my lines in front of her, and then she said that I was sayin them wrong.." I leaned my back ont a countertop. "...I just changed the words around so it will sound better -3-"

"Hmmmm then just practice the normal lines with her then she'll know how you memorized them, then she'll be proud of you"

"(。-_-。) but i dont wanna~ too much work"

"You have too! (^ω^)you were supposed to fron the start!"

I sighed (¬_¬) "fine.....but its because of Luce thats why.."

"Hehe Aye! \(^o^)/ " Happy flew back outside.

A few hours later while a stellar Mage came in to the house.

LUCY POV

"Aaaaah~ " I stretched myself then sighed. =_= jeez...even just reading a bunch of words is tiring...-sigh-....
I went to the living room and I layed myself down and plopped my head.

I'm sooo tired..... I thought. I looked around and saw a huge mess near the TV
What kinda idiot leaves a mess here?! =_=
I got up and started cleaning things up, once I saw a familiar........idiot..-.-

"NATSU!!!!"
He got up startled and started facing me