Chapter Five: Take Five

Sooooo Chapter Five is here....and my friend requested me to do a thing when- meh to lazy to explain but.....HAPPY!!!

Happy: Aye am here!

Admin: *sighs* ok now heres chapter 5!

Happy: FAIRY TAIL dosnt belong to this author its belongs to Hiro Mashima Sensai!!!!!
________________________

LUCY POV

I woke up from sleeping on the grass yesterday, Natsu was right next to me snoring like an idiot...i sighed and stood up.
Everyone was asleep exept for Himu-sensei-he must've woken up early for rehersals.

I went back inside the house and went to the bathroom, thats when i decided to take a bath.

Once I came back from the bathroom I decided to read the script in my dressing room.
Me as Juliet huh..... I thought.
It was unusual for me to be a main character or something. Not to mention, Natsu?! As Romeo?! Thats crazy isnt it......I was do curious why would Natsu be Romeo..HE DOSNT EVEN HAVE MANNERS!! I sighed and put my script away.

I went to the lobby where i saw Himu-sensei. He was in a tux and sitting on the couch. I walked up to him.

"Ohayo Himu-sensei"

"Hello Lucy what brings you here?"

"Well I wanted to ask you something.." I sat next to him.

"Yes? What is it.."

"I was wondering what made you think that we would all get our perspective roles."

"Well the roles were just chosen by the looks of it...even if you dont have the role you wanted I know that any role anyone gets could pull it off" He smiled.

"Ah..ok.." I responded. He sounded like a music teacher or something. Well he does work for the performing arts...but it look so out of his character...

"Also.."

"Hm?.." Himu questioned.

"Why would you choose Natsu to be Romeo...?"

"Well I heard that Miss Scarlet told me that you two share quite a bond" He said kindly.

Erza.....that little-.. I sighed.

"Ok then.." I stood. "Thank you for your time.." I went upstairs when i heard a certain pink-haired guy called my name.

NATSU POV

I woke up from the sun shining at my face. I wiped my drooled face and had the sence of smell of Luce. The strawberry-vanilla sent woke me up fully when I charged at the house dorrs and arrived at the lobby. I saw Luce go up the stairs

"LUCEEE!!!" I called out.

I saw her turn around and see me with her hair falling perfectly..I blushed for a second....WHAT?! blushed?! What does that even mean?! jeez...

"Luce! Everyone woke up already! Wanna memorize the lines with us?"

I heard her giggle. "Ok!" She responded then I smiled.

LUCY POV

I walked downstairs to Natsu and went outside when I saw everyone there. "Ohayo minna!!" I said smiling.

"Hey lu-chan! Or should I say Juliet!" She smiled back.

"Lets go and memorize and try our best everyone!" Erza protested.