CHAPTER 1: CHARACTER ROLES AND MORE

You can skip this chapter if you want it will be just some information and each characters roles.

There will be some chapters that are specifically about a character and their story so if you want a specific character to have a chapter feel free to tell me.

Anyways moving on to character roles~

Zhongli: The principal of the school that on his free time goes to classrooms and teach. Many students (specifically girls) think he is attractive.

Diluc: A quiet student that is assumed to have anger issues. Yet some students find that attractive and some find it challenging.

Childe: That one person that is a troublemaker and changes girlfriend/ boyfriend every week.

Albedo: a smart and quiet kid, favorite of many teachers. The president of the art club and older brother of Klee.

Venti: One of the members of the music club. He likes joking about other people and is usually in detention for randomly singing in class.

Bennett: The unlucky student that fails every test and gets bullied by the bully gang or so they like to call it.

Xiao: The emo boy that used to get bullied until he told them that his father is the principal. Now he's a part of the bully busters. He's also in the music club.

Kaeya: One of the members of the bully gang, he likes to annoy Diluc and start problems without anyone knowing he started them.

Razor: The furry kid that gets bullied, he and Bennett are friends since they were kind of like leftovers. Xingqiu: The book geek that usually likes to tease his friend Chongyun along with Hu Tao.

Chongyun: Xingqius best friend that strongly dislikes Hu Tao.

Aether: Lumines twin brother, average yet popular with the girls and some boys.

Fischl: That one kid who thinks they have super powers, usually is find reading books and is friend with Bennett and Razor.

Barbara: The cheerleader that everyone loves for being so positive. She is also a part time Idol so she might be tired some times.

Mona: That one annoying classmate that is obsessed with astrology.

Noelle: The kind student that can't say no. She will even cheat on tests to help you. She is also invited to many clubs due to the fact that she can basically do anything.

Amber: Another cheerleader that is apart of many clubs.

Keqing: A girl in the Public moral committee and the treasurer of the student council. She is seen as attractive but disliked for being so strict with rules.

Ningguang: A rich kid that is popular but disliked by some due to them being a bit jealous.

Xinyan: A girl that usually is seen in the halls with her friend Yun Jin or in the music room practicing songs with Barbara.

Lisa: The hot student that is in charge of the Library club.

Beidou: A trouble maker that is always scheming something bad.

Xiangling: The president of the cooking club, she on special days cook the school meals that are guaranteed to be delicious.

Jean: The president of the student council. She is usually seen working in the student council room.

Klee: A trouble maker that makes her classmates worried that she will set the whole school on fire. She is sometimes with her older brother Albedo on certain times.

Diona: A troublemaker that hates school and is usually seen skipping class and going to try poison her least favorite students.

Qiqi: The student that sleeps in class and fails all her grades. There is a rumor that she has a curse that makes you forget what you wanted to say.

Timmy: A quiet kid that always looks like he is secretly plotting something, usually seen playing with pigeons.

Hu Tao: That one student who is obsessed with anything scary like mythology and horror movies. She usually bullies/teases many students and is disliked by them.

Ganyu: a calm member of the student council. She is the secretary and seen as a the school sweetheart.

Rosaria: A student that skips class and tries to ruin others day everyday, she also breaks dress codes and other stuff.

Eula: The student that is disliked for her strange way of speaking, tho she is very good friend with Amber.

Yanfei: A member of the Public moral committee, and is usually doing more work than the teachers.

Lumine: The twin sister of Aether and is popular amongst the students even tho she and her twin brother are pretty average.

Kazuha: A member of the library/book club and is usually seen reading poets. He doesn't really care about friends because they disappoint him.

Kamisato Ayaka: Another rich kid that is seen as a sweetheart but can be pretty manipulative. She is interested in cooking but doesn't really know how to cook.

Sayu: A student that is mistaken as a kid and had to go some extra years due to the fact that she sleeps in class, similar to Qiqi.

Yoimiya: She is always close to getting expelled and is not in any club but is usually seen being around each one of them.

Kujou Sara: A super strict member of the Public moral committee. And is usually seen chasing troublemakers or other rule related stuff.

Raiden Ei: A girl that usually is seen testing new sweets from the cooking club or being with Yae miko, she doesn't speak much but whenever she does it's out of context.

Raiden Makoto: The twin sister of Ei and is usually just walking around the school or studying.

Kokomi: The auditor of the student council. She has a rivalry against Childe for stupid reasons.

Thoma: A member of the cleaning club and is usually seen cleaning after the troublemakers. He's popular amongst the students.

Gorou: Another furry that is usually teased by Yae miko. He is not seen much due to the fact that he's usually hiding in his locker from Yae. And if not he's seen talking with Kokomi.

Itto: The troublemaker that always fails whatever he's supposed to do. He's also extremely stupid and has a started a rivalry against Kujou Sara.

Yun Jin: A calm and graceful girl that is Zhonglis favorite because they have similar hobbies/interests. She is very good friends with Xinyan.

Shenhe: A quiet girl that doesn't speak much yet very protective of her cousin
(Yes I changed it from niece to cousin)
Chongyun.

Ayato: The Vice President of the student council that is usually seen with his close friend Thoma. He is the older brother of Ayaka.

Yelan: A quiet girl that usually tries to find the one who caused the trouble but never tells anyone who it was. She isin't usually seen often unless in class.

Shinobu: A girl that usually tries to get her friend Itto out of trouble. He treats her like his younger sister and the other members of their club: Supreme Arataki. That is actually an chess classroom but they are lying about it being the chess club because no teacher would ever allow a useless club according to Shinobu.

Heizou: A friend if Kazuha that is usually seen playing detective types of video games on his phone.

That was it for the character introductions I'll try to upload the next/real chapter as soon as I can. See you soon!