Chapter 4: Ghosts in school

Now that's the end of the school event part. This chapter is about ghosts in school as the title says lolol. Anyways I hope you enjoy and tell me if you have any ideas/requests. For now bye!

After the fight Xingqiu and Chongyun decided to bring others with them to search with them. The first person they ask is Qiqi who is said to be in a family where they always break the oldest living record. They brought Yun jin asking her to sing a song about ghosts. And Barbara which was Xingqius idea thinking that Chongyun would faint.

Now the mission started. Everyone was there.. Everyone except for Qiqi who had forgot about the entire thing and was sleeping. They all met up at the schools entrance in the night looking as brave as ever even tho Chongyun was about to faint. Xingqiu was hiding a zombie cosplay. Yun jin was confused and Barbara was worried. Now the mission begun. They were put in different groups which was Yun Jin and Xingqiu, Chongyun and Barbara. Chongyun with Barbara incase he faints.

Chongyun and Barbara nickname: Frozen
(Xingqiu came up with their name as a form of teasing but Chongyun didn't get it and thought it sounded cool.)
Xingqiu and Yun Jin: Yunqiu (not a ship)

Now they after acting brave but actually to scared, go inside. (Chongyun and Barbara). They separate to two groups for each floor, Frozen in the second floor and Yunqiu in the first.
WITH YUN JIN AND XINGQIU:
Xingqiu explained to Yun Jin what was happening with a disappointed look.
Yun jin then said that they could come up with an idea to prank Barbara and Chongyun. The idea was simple they were gonna say that a ghost cut Xingqius hair. Yun jin told Xingqiu that his hairstyle looked terrible and he just laughed having flashbacks of some time before school.

LAST SUMMER:
"Let's do something Xingqiu! I have an idea let's cut each other's hair! Without a mirror for the other person to see." Xiangling said.

"Sure! You go first." Xingqiu replied.

And so Xiangling cut his hair she looked focused until she saw a dog and kept cutting the hair which was when it started. Then she started to just do random stuff. Which Xingqiu didn't notice since he was reading a book.

"Done! My turn now." Xiangling said.

"I'm not that experienced in cutting hair so I hope you like it." Xingqiu said nervously.
And so he cut her hair not letting anything distract him. Tho he made a mistake, which was following the tips from the magazine he saw last week in the shop. The pink haired woman gave him a magazine about hair. He followed all tips and it turned out horrendously yet better than his haircut (He thought he did a better job at cutting so he just assumed that her haircut would be better) which he didn't know if it was better or worse. They both went and checked the mirror and Xingqiu fainted. So next thing they did was to go to Shenhe and Chongyuns house to go and give them a surprise.

BACK TO THE CURRENT TIME:
"Xingqiu I found this shaver maybe it can be used for hair." Yun jin said having no experience in cutting hair.

"Well then lets start. Wait are we actually removing some of it?" Xingqiu asked the slightly purple haired girl.

"Yeah yeah! Let's do it." Yun jin said impatiently.

And so she shaved a bit of his hair. But then suddenly it felt like something gripped her hand and shaved the rest of it off. Yun jin quickly looked back to only see the empty hallway and the looked back to Xingqiu saying that it wasn't her and that something took her hand and shaved the rest.

"I'M BALD? I FEEL NO HAIR ON TOP OF MY HAIR." Xingqiu screamed loud but not loud enough for team "Frozen" to hair.

Now both Yun Jin and Xingqiu were suspicious but just assumed it was nothing but just their imagination.

WITH TEAM FROZEN:
Both Barbara and Chongyun were tired from all the screaming and thought that they should focus more but the hallway was creepy, just as if it was designed for Halloween where multiple children would go in brave and go out terrified. There were many times were Chongyun jumped at Barbara out of fear. And that continued until..

"Okay I think I actually heard something in the cooking classroom maybe just maybe we can find a ghost." Barbara said while making an excuse. She actually wanted to give Chongyun a spicy drink so that she could go home knowing that he can't handle anything hot or spicy.

"Let's go then, uh eh ladies first." He tried laughing his fear off.

They went inside the cooking classroom and to their surprise, or rather said Chongyuns surprise no one was there. So while Barbara was looking for some spicy pepper. Chongyun was searching. Everything was fine until.. A mature yet childish voice came up in the other side of the room.

"I'm so happy to have guests here, might give me the courage to start at this school for real." The voice said excitedly.

Before Chongyun could say anything Barbara told him to stay quiet and they checked the other side of the room where the ghost looked like it came from.

And to Barbaras surprise there was actually a child looking girl there.
She had white hair with beautiful green eyes and a slightly white but with green details dress.

But after just seeing her Chongyun couldn't hold it anymore and decided to scream just to faint the second after.

And that was when Xingqiu and Yun Jin decided to come up. With Xingqiu of course having no hair but a shiny head. Which made Barbara faint.

Now Yun jin and Xingqiu decided to talk to the child/ghost and asked for her name. Completely forgetting their friends lying on the floor.

"My name is Kusanali! I am a girl from a noble family but I decided to leave due to personal reasons. Heh now I live in this school, I am familiar with mister Zhongli but I have no courage to go and tell him I want to start at this school. He lives here too." Kusanali said with a calm voice.

"Lead us to Zhongli and we'll tell him, what are you even scared of?" Yun jin asked.

"I'm more concerned that Mister Zhongli lives here." Xingqiu said.

And so Yun jin and Xingqiu went with Kusanali to Zhongli. But halfway there Kusanali felt too nervous and ran away. Just the second Chongyun woke up he saw Kusanali. And fell down again.

In the end they actually got to Zhongli who put them all to detention for a week. (Except Kusanali of course). And eventually Chongyun and Barbara woke up and came home.

Thank you for reading this chapter and sorry if it took a long time to finish. I might make some more chapters but a bit smaller and about a specific character so tell me if you have any requests and I'll add them into the story as fast as I can. For now bye!!