Chapter 2: the school event

Forgot to add Scaramouche there but he's another bully who's older sisters are Makoto and Ei.

This chapter will start the progression of the story and some different chapters so hope you enjoy.

"Klee wake up we are going to school." Albedo said calmly while trying to wake Klee up.

"No I don't wanna go!" Klee said kicking Albedo in the face.

"Klee if you don't then I am gonna tattletale to the principal." Albedo said.

"I'm ready!"
___________________________________

"YOU ARE BREAKING THE RULES CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES"

"YOU KNOW JEWELRY ISINT ALLOWED AT SCHOOL."

This was Sara's normal life, everyday she woke up and decided to take her job seriously. Tho many people find it more surprising that she hadn't lost her voice yet.

"WHAT IS THAT MAGAZINE YOU GUYS ARE READING?" Sara shouted while walking up to Itto and his friends.

And so she kept on ranting about why that is bad, and why this ruins the school reputation. And other stuff.

But what makes this day so special is something the mysterious (Not really) Hu Tao had in mind.

She walked up to the student council room to directly inform Jean about her new awesome event.

"Hello president." Hu Tao said.

"Good morning Hu tao." Jean said confused by the sudden guest. "I was wondering if you would allow me to put up these posters around the school, they are about the huge event that I'm hosting tomorrow with a help of other students, I've also informed the public moral committee uh, yeah about hmm it yes yes yes." Hu Tao said reading of a sticker.

"May I ask what this event is about?" Jean said still unsure about it.

"It's a um *Shoot I didn't think she'd ask this, curse you Kaeya* musical event where anyone can go up on stage and sing." Hu Tao said nervously.

"I heard about this it was planned by a few to start some musical battles from what I can remember." Ganyu said gracefully.

"Yes I believe I heard about it too, it was quite interesting and I feel like it could be needed for the students to have a little break don't you think?" Ayato said.

"Well i suppose it could be, just make sure everything's under control okay?" Jean said not trusting Hu Tao 100%.

"You got it boss." Hu Tao said while skipping out of the student council room.

So then Hu Tao and Kaeya set up the posters around the entire school.

"A school rap battle sound cool! I'lol write some lyrics and comebacks with Yu- oh you can't get any help from friends, oh well that sucks." Xinyan read to herself.

Many students were to scared to participate but some were fearless and decided to show up in the front line.

THE NEXT DAY

The next day and now it was the School Rap battle and many were prepared. Yet some were nervous in line.

"Is anyone ready for the EPIC RAP BATTLES." Kaeya beatboxed.

"Because if you scared you ain't getting anymore." Hu Tao said attempting rap.

"Now first we will explain the event. The event starts with me and Hu Tao picking two papers of the two people who will be competing against each other. They will do a rap battle against each other and we will judge. Now if you so want you can come up to me and tell me who you wanna go up against. Now ROUND ONE." Kaeya shouted.

"Unprofessional, Unorganized,Unnecessary, ugh there so many bad thing about this that gets on my nerves." Keqing said irritatedly.

"Well the students are quite enjoying it so I don't see anything wrong." Zhongli said coming out of nowhere.

"AHH, Oh ehm m-mister Zhongli." Keqing said nervously.

"NOW ROUND ONE WILL BE.... GOROU AGAINST YAE MIKO." Hu tao shouted.

The battle was clearly unfair but no one really cared except Kokomi.

"Stop right there, this unfair battle will lead nothing exciting, why can't Gorou have another member against the Impossible 3rd year Yae miko". Kokomi shouted.

"Your just angry that it will be embarrassing for you, I have to agree I'd feel second hands embarrassment." Yae miko said knowing she'd win.

"Then we will give the furry dog Gorou, wait who chose this name." Kaeya said.

"W-wait w-w-what I I mean uh i what who-" Gorou feel down in shock leaving everyone shock.

Barbara quickly ran up trying to heal him with the medicine the school nurse prepared knowing this would be bad and lead up to something like this.
And so the whole crowd screamed for Barbara. Eula thought this hype was not needed and thought Amber deserved it for each time she helped someone.

"Thank you Barbara I truly appreciate it." Gorou said while trying to stand up.

"NOW THE SECOND PERSON ON FUR- GOROUS TEAM IS THE.. uhhh.. THE FIGHTY FURRY THAT SURVIVED THE BAD LUCK OF HIS FRIEND RAZOR!!" Hu Tao shouted trying to say it as quick as possible.

"Razor why did you put your name in there?" Bennett asked.

"He must have decided upon fate that he needs to take all his courage and bravery into the fates will going up to the gigantic bravery needed stage would be terrifying and traumatizing for such a young fellow."
Fischl said.

"She actually has no idea." The plushie she was holding said.

"What was that?" Bennett said shocked by the sudden voice.

"Now Razor go, what furry is?" Razor asked not knowing what a furry is.

"It's a uh- oh look there is no time left bye bye." Bennett said pushing Razor up the stage not wanting to explain to him.

Now Razor, Miko and Gorou were on the stage. The aura was intense and scary + full hatred and confusion (confusion from Razor of course.)

That was chapter 2 I hope you enjoyed. More characters will get more screen time soon.