Chapter 3: The school event part 2

The crowd went wild excepting a huge battle. Hu Tao just stood so excited that you could feel her excitement from just sitting in the audience, she tried her best to hold it. But even tho there were supposed to be three minutes of preparation and hype she couldn't wait so she just skipped them.

"OKAY SOO WHOS READY FOR SOME BATTLESSSS!!!" Hu Tao screamed.

Everyone in the crowd shouted me or yeah except for a certain someone.

"Ew this is so cringe." Yanfei said to herself while walking away from there with Keqing.

And so the first battle started. There was many people that were excited for this.

"Do you think that Miko will win?" Ei asked.

"We'll see, but the possibilities are high." Makoto replied to her sister.

"YAE MIKO YOU WILL START." Kaeya shouted wanting an unexpected turn to happen.

"Well quickly before we start may I ask an question." Yae said looking like she was plotting something.

"Go ahead I mean Hu Tao skipped three minutes anyway." Kaeya said.

"So I was wondering if we needed to rap, I mean can't we just traste them or whatever."

"I mean sure it's called a rap battle because we wanted to get people here." Hu Tao said.

"You idiot we weren't supposed to tell them." Kaeya whispered.

"Sorry." Hu Tao whispered back.

"Now now starting of Razor that furry is making me worry because his fashion sense really has to hurry."'
MIKO DESTROYED YOU RAZOR NOW MOVING ON TO GOROU/RAZOR TEAM WHAT DO YOU WHAT TO SAY BACK." Kaeya shouted still wanting his epic comeback.

"Miko miko, All you have to do is tease like please get a hobby since your getting too snobby. You act so cool as if you rule the school. And if you think you do then the reality check is for you. Now what are you going to do?" Gorou said after using up all his courage while aggressively barking at Yae.

"Now now, Gorou just as pale as any albino. It's almost like I am some scary kind of Rhino. You look like yo-." Yae miko starts when Gorou suddenly falls down on the floor.

"Dear me it looks like a ghost just scared the living out of him. Does it mean I win?" Yae said confidently.

"Are there g-ghosts in the school?" Chongyun thought to himself

"Eek! Another time, make sure he never gets to do this again." Barbara said.

"YAE MIKO WON THIS ROUND DUE TO ONE OF THE TEAM MEMBERS OF THE OPPOSITE TEAM COULDN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE. NEXT BA-" Hu Tao shouted getting interrupted Diluc.

"Do you mind if I go up against Kaeya?"
Diluc said.

"Go right ahead, I mean we can't stand up here forever." Hu Tao nervously said.

This left the whole crowd shocked. I mean he asked fearlessly which made a certain someone more in love than they already were.

"Diluc is so good looking and brave, I need to fix myself for him to accept my confess. I hope he wins." Donna said quietly while drooling.
"Are you okay?" Jean asked wondering why she was on the ground drooling while saying Diluc.

"AHH, oh president uhh yeah so I mean, I didn't know you wanted to come here." Donna said trying to change the subject.

And then Kaeya went on stage and Hu Tao screamed go. Just the second Diluc was about to open his mouth Donna couldn't handle it anymore and feel right to the ground. This Raiden Makoto saw and decided to go with Jean to the school nurse but that wasn't actually her true intention. She knew that there were gonna be many inappropriate words and decided to distract Jean so that Yae miko and Ei could actually watch it.

And so Makoto and Jean carried Donna to the schools nurses office. And they decided to chat while they were there.

Meanwhile the whole the the crowd was screaming so no one could start. Hu Tao saw Donna faint and decided that it would be better if Kaeya started.

Ei didn't realize Makoto was gone since she had went to go talk to Miko about her victory.

Now the battle actually begun. No simps fainting. Everyone I repeat EVERYONE was quiet.

"So I get to start well thats because you made us restart. Maybe if he wanted to your dad would come back and get a working hear-" Kaeya was about to make a joke about Dilucs dead father but then he realized that a hand strong and fierce with anger came up to his face.

Kaeya started punching back not wanting to look bad. Zhongli was talking about osmanthus wine with Yun Jin in the hallway. Lisa was laughing. Hu Tao was entertained. Keqing noticed this and tried to run and stop the fight but got pushed away leading to a nosebleed. After a long five minutes of kicks and punches Noelle finally gets to the front line and tells them to stop and of course they ignored it.

"Fight fight fight!!" Beidou yelled looking like she was the leader of the crowd.

Sucrose quickly runs away when she has the chance to go tell Zhongli what is happening and he comes quickly knowing that Sucrose would never lie.

Lumine and Aether together tell everyone that Zhongli is on his way. Which makes Diluc and Kaeya stop fighting immediately.

"You stop this right- wait nothings happening tho Miss Sucrose." Zhongli said in pure confusion.

"Well as they say first time you lie nothing happens second time you lie nothing happens and when you actually say the truth they believe it's a lie." Zhongli said even tho it had pretty much nothing to do with what they were saying.

"I don't know if that has anything to do with the current situation here mister Zhongli." Yun Jin says while lightly laughing.

"Oh most certainly it does, Sucrose due to your hard to believe lie I feel like you should get two weeks detention. And for humanity's safety you'll have to stop this right now, I mean it seems like your heads hit the ground or something." Zhongli said.
"Is he dumb or does he have favorites?" Ningguang elegantly said to Beidou.

But even tho this huge school fight happened all Chongyun seemed to care about was what Yae miko said earlier about ghosts.

"That's it, I can't hold this anymore. Xingqiu do you mind if we come over here today at night?" Chongyun quickly said.

"Why?" Xingqiu asked.

"You'll see."

❤︎︎This chapter is now complete and i hope you enjoyed it. Next chapter Chongyun and Xingqiu and some others will investigate what Chongyun thinks are ghosts in school at night. Will they get caught. Is there ghosts and who are the ghosts you'll get to find out once I actually finish the next chapter. But for now bye!❤︎︎