Ninja of What Now?

JAY'S P.O.V.

I wake up feeling like crap. I can't remember what happened, or where I'm at. the last thing I remember was Yolo and Hashtag. They were beating me again. Then something happened. I saw someone come into my cell and kill the two pirates. Then they walked over to me. I was so afraid that they might kill me too, but they didn't. I can't remember anything after that.

I look around to see where I am. I'm...in my bed? How? I'm on the Bounty again, but how did I get here? I hear voices outside. What's going on?

"I'm just worried is all. He's in pretty bad shape. When we brought him in..."

"The past is the past, and the future is the future." That voice, that saying...Sensei?

"Cole, he'll be fine. Jay's strong. He'll be alright."

"I know, Kai, but I still worry."

"Besides, aren't you and Jay fighting?"

"Zane, well, yeah, I guess; but that doesn't mean I don't care for him."

Cole cares about me? I guess I care about him too. I mean, we are practically brothers.

"Is Jay awake yet?" Nya. that's Nya's voice!

"Sorry sis. Nothing yet." Kai says.

I can't let them leave, not yet. I try to get up, but I can barely move. I decide to try and talk. I can't really do that either.

"Nunh..." I say. "Nyanh...Nya!" I finally manage a struggled yell, well, whisper yell.

The door swings open and Nya comes running in.

"Jay!" She says, throwing her arms around me.

It hurts.

"Uhh..." I say in pain.

"Sorry." She says, backing away a bit.

I see the others come in. Zane, Kai, Cole, and Sensei. They look at me with worry in their eyes. I don't blame them. I'd be worried too, if I knew what I look like at the moment.

"Jay, how are feeling?" Kai asks me.

Actually, now that I'm awake, I'm starting to feel a bit stronger. I start to move slowly and mange to sit up in my bed slightly. I think I can talk now.

"I've...been better." I say. "Definitely...not the...best feeling...in the world...to be tortured."

"You must rest, Jay." Sensei says. "I feel that a great battle is approaching. We must all be at our full strength to win."

I nod and go back to sleep. We can't forget that those pirates are after Lloyd. Lloyd, I wonder where he's at? I hope he's alright.

LLOYD'S P.O.V.

I'm out in the deck, training. Sensei said that those Pirates are after me. I have to be on my guard. I just can't believe Jay was captured because of me. I know it's not really my fault, but I still can't help but feel a little bit guilty.

"Hey Lloyd!" Kai yells walking out on the deck. Zane and Cole come out with him.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Jay woke up a little bit ago. He's still hurt pretty bad, so he went back to sleep." Kai says.

"Hey, I know you feel it's your fault," Cole says, "but those pirates are the ones who did it. They're the only ones to blame for this."

"He will be fine, Lloyd." Zane says.

Yeah, I know. I know Jay will be fine, but that doesn't mean I can't worry. I just...don't know what to do.