Ninja of Power

JAY'S P.O.V.

I wake up in the cell again. I see Hashtag and Yolo. Well, I see their bodies. I can't believe these pirates just left their corpses in here. My hands are chained up again. I see Lloyd right next to me.

"Lloyd," I whisper.

He doesn't move.

"Lloyd," I say a little louder.

He mumbles something. "Mom? Don't make me go to school..."

"Lloyd!"

"Huh?" He opens his eyes and looks around. "W-where am I? What happened? What-"

"Lloyd, listen to me. Do you think you can use your powers to get out of here?"

"Jay? Uh, yeah. I think so."

Lloyd focuses his powers, but nothing happens. He opens his eyes and tries again. Still, nothing happens.

"I think you will find that you are not able to use your powers."

Captain Lmfao comes into view. He has two other pirates with him. I'm guessing they're his new second and third in commands. All three of them look at Lloyd and me with evil in their eyes.

"Why can't we use our powers?" Lloyd asks.

"I may or may not have injected you with a serum that blocks your connection to your powers."

"For pirates from a long time ago, you sure are high tech," I say.

"We've been here a while now, and we've learned a few things. Take the green one to the chamber. You know what to do with the blue one."

"Chamber?" Lloyd asks.

"You'll find out soon enough."

The other two pirates unlock the cell door and come in. They unlock Lloyd's chains and cuff his hands behind his back. When they hand him over to the Captain, he crumples to the ground.

"Lloyd!" I yell as he falls.

"Jay, I...I can't feel my legs."

"What did you do to my friend?"

"Oh that's right," the Captain says. "I forgot that one of my men shot your spine. He must have paralyzed you from the waist down."

"Don't worry, Jay. I'll be fine. Just stay strong," Lloyd says.

"You too."

The pirates come closer to me. I remember this part all too well. Hello, cruel world.

LLOYD'S P.O.V.

"So who are you, anyway?" I ask.

"Oh, you mean your little friend didn't tell you? My name is Captain Lmfao."

"Uh..."

"Don't ask me why that's my name! It's not my fault you people made a pointless meaning out of it."

He drags me down the corridor in silence. I don't know what this "Chamber" is, but I have a feeling I'm not going to like it. I hear screams as we walk. Familiar screams. Jay. I can't feel my legs. I can't walk. What's happened to me? Why couldn't I beat those pirates? Why can't I help Jay?

We arrive at a door far below the deck. I guess this is the Chamber. The Captain unlocks the door with a skull key. I gasp as I see what's inside the room. A large, circular glass container stands in a corner of the room. On the other side is an old looking desk with a laptop on it. Right next to it is a small circular platform with wires and a helmet above it.

"What is this place?" I ask.

"The Chamber. Or so you'll understand, the place where I'm going to take away your power."

"This is the Overlord all over again," I say.

"No, this is not that. You will see what I plan to do with you and your powers. Now get in there."

He throws me, literally throws me, into the container. I push myself up into a sitting position. It sucks that my legs are useless. The Captain locks the glass door after he puts me in here, then goes over to the computer. Once he's typed in something, he stands on the circular platform on the other side of the room. He reaches up and puts the helmet on his head. It starts beeping and lights flash around it. Then I start to feel weak.