4. camp buddies

tw: Sword

The trio agreed on going to the lake. They took food, a tent and extra clothes to stay there for a while. The lake was not far but not close. They still had to walk almost an hour to get there.

Ranboo pov:

"Aw man why is it so far away" Tommy whined.

"My home is further away than this quit complaining dammit" Toby said

We already saw the lake. Tommy ran straight into the water. With clothes on.

"FUCK this is cold!" He yelled and came out of the water running to us.

"Is it warmer in here or is it just me?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah it is" I answered

'"I'm HUNGRYY" The blonde whined again

"Shut up and eat" Tubbo said giving him a sandwich

I just watched as they goofed around for a bit. They had become almost like bestfriends in such a short amount of time. If you told me they met yesterday, I wouldn't believe you.

"Okay stop goofing around! We have a tent to set up" I finally said and started to search my bag.

They set up the tent in no time. Tubbo was an expert at tents.

"Do you want to go fishing boys??" Tommy asked and put his hand on his hips.

I chuckled and said "Sure" smiling

Tubbo just laughed at me

His laugh was comforting. He is comforting. When I'm around him I'm not so stressed.

We went fishing near the water and got our fishing rods ready and threw them in the water.

"What do we do now?" I asked

"We wait sir" Toby said.

"Don't call me that. I'm Ranboo not SIR" I told him

"Alright boo" He said and just continued fishing.

I saw his ears flush red

"So sorry. I didn't think what I was saying." He explained.

"Your bee then" I chuckled and smiled at him.

"Oh come on" He said and he was all red.

It was kinda cute.. Wait no. He's my bodyguard.

I was still watching him. Suddenly his ears twitched and he looked confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked, also confused.

He took his sword from the ground and walked further from the water. It looked like he heard something.

"Come out." He said as he looked around.

Was someone there?

"I said come out you coward." He said more angrily

A girl with a beanie came out from behind a tree. She looked at me confused. Then at Tubbo. She smiled.

"Aimey!" Tubbo yelled and went to hug her.

"Hello!" She said.

"What are you doing here?" Tubbo asked as he pulled away from the hug.

"I have business here. And your dad sent me to tell you to go visit him soon." The girl in a beanie said.

"Oh fuck I forgot about him" Toby said.