13. Dream

Ranboo pov:

We were in a forest with Techno..

"How long do we still have to go?!" I asked boredly.

"Why did you even come?! You have been whining the whole time!" Techno said and huffed.

"I want to see Toby.." I said.

"I know you want to see him but be patient please." Techno said.

I just shut up and we continued. After a while we saw a small tower in the distance.

As we got closer I saw that the tower was almost at the edge of a cliff. There was a huge fall into the rocky sea..

"Woah! That seems dangerous." I said as I approached the edge.

"Don't go too close! I would get fired if you fall-" Techno said and hurried to me.

"I won't. " I answered and walked away.

I walked up to Techno who was going inside the tower.

"What exactly is this place?-" I asked as I followed him.

"A man named Clay tends to hang out around here.. He might be the reason to your nightmares" Techno said and walked to the centre of the room.

"Ho-" I was about to say until I got interrupted. Again.

"Did someone say my name?" A man in a black hooded cape appeared out of nowhere.

"Clay if you even try to hurt the prince or his boyfriend I will end your life" Techno said and grabbed his axe.

"Techno how di-" I managed to say.

"That tiny man was his boyfriend? I didn't even know they knew each other.." The man in black said and disapeared.

Me and Techno were looking around trying to find him but he was no where to be seen.

"I don't want to play games with you Clay!" Techno said and backed to the door.

I couldn't see much from behind him, but I saw something appear at the centre..

I peaked over him and saw Toby. He was okay, it was a huge relief..

"No Ranboo! what are you doing here!?" He said disapointed and ran up to me.

"I came to get you of course!" I said and gave him a quick hug.

"Techno! Why did you let him!?" Toby backed away from me and scolded Techno.

They argued for a while and didn't see that Clay appeared again..

"Poor Ranboo.. You can't decide your own affairs?" Clay said and approached me.

I backed of because I was scared.. and I was feeling distant from Toby and Techno.. Like they didn't know Clay and I were there..

"Don't be scared. I just want to- Talk.. I've always wanted to talk to the prince in person!" He said and skipped past me to open the door.

I was frightened.. But I managed to walk trought the door. Outside looked different.. It was like the castles garden, When it still had my mom's flowers..

"How did you get us here-?" I asked scared.

"I have my ways your majesty" The man in a cape said and approached me.

"Don't come closer! Where are Toby and Techno?!" I said as I realised they werent there..

"Oh Ranboo.. Haven't you realised that I only talk to you in your dreams.." He said and disapeared.

Everything went black. I was in a dark void.

"What?- How are you even doing it?!" I asked confused.

"I have a special gift.. No.. More like a curse.. I guess both?" He said and appeared again.

"What is it?-" I asked and backed away a bit.

"I can't see you.. It is your parents fault." He said.

"Wait- My parents weren't evil.. Why would they curse you?-" I asked.

"They did it to protect you I guess.. I admired you so much that.. I hurt you.." He said.

I was shocked.. Did he know me? I didn't know him! It's all so confusing..

"You know that scar on your neck?" He said and came closer to look at it.

He took my hair out of the way and showed me. It was a scar shaped like a smile..

"I marked you with it.. I can mark people and appear in their dreams.. Thats why they call me Dream!" He said and jumped away.

"But Techno called you Clay??" I said confused.

"Me and Techno have known each other for a while.. He knows my real name" He said and disapeared.

After a while I woke up? I slowly opened my eyes and saw Toby looking at me relieved?

"Ranboo! You woke up" He said and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Wh- Wait. What happened?" I said and looked around.

We were not in the tower anymore. It was some kind of cottage?

"You saw Dream right? He said he will explain everything.." Toby said and helped me up.

"He did. I'm just really confused right now" I said.

"What's confusing you so much?" Toby asked and took my hands in his.

"I just- Why wouldn't my parents tell me? Or Cla- I mean Dream" I said.

"I have no idea.. But I'll help you find those things out!" Toby said bubbly.

"Thank you" I said and smiled at him.

We walked to the kitchen I think? I had now idea where we were.

"Is the prince awake?" I heard Technos voice from a hallway as we sat down.

"Don't call me that. Just say Ranboo." I said and giggled a little.

"I'm sorry. Are you feeling okay though?" He asked and walked in the room.

"Yes. Just a little tired for some reason" I said and sunk in Tobys side.

"You just slept for- I dunno.. 12 hours?!" He said and laughed at me.

"WHAT" I said and jumped up.

"Did it not feel like 12 hours?!" He said.

"No?!" I said and we both looked at Techno.

"Toby sat there the whole time you were asleep. Also it was 14 hours I believe." He said and continued what he was doing.

(Provably potatoes or something)

"Ohh.." I said and sat back down.

"The dreams Clay is in usually feel shorter than what they are, And they are super tiring! Even tough you sleep the whole time." Techno said again.

"How do you know?" I asked confused.

"I was marked by him once, he did it to tease me.. Anyway! You can take a nap if you'd like. Theres some time until these potatoes are ready" Techno said and disapeared to the hallway.

"Does it bother you if I take a nap?- I mean.. I just woke up" I asked Toby.

"If you feel tired then take one! It doesn't bother me!" He said and pulled me closer to him.

"Alright" I said and fell asleep almost suffocating.
(Don't suffocate mah boi Toby >:c)

HELLO AGAIN! It's been a while since I updated.. School started so I'm a little busy :D